Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Is there any other headgear with the same look as Resurrected Agent?

I have tried and tried and tried and tried but I simply CANNOT get the head piece from that set from alliance crates. Literally must have turned in at least 80-90 boxes across 4 toons and it's the same crap over and over and over. If there is ANY other headgear that looks exactly the same that I can buy on GTN etc. please let me know willing to pay ungodly amounts to stop grinding at this stage.. Sick sore and tired grinding heroics. How many am I expected to do to get this one item like? 100? 200? Random generation is such bull. Especially on something seemingly unique like this. Sucks too because I'm basically doing all this hours of grinding for zero reward. I don't need the credits so thats no reward really. And I can't stand the style of literally every other item in the loot boxes. Every. Last. One. Really hard to keep grinding for no reward I have any interest in. And no guarantee I'll ever get it from these random drops... I could grind for the next week straight and theoretically never friggin' get it :( Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You and me both. :( Love the look of that headgear, and it'd look amazing with my agent's current outfit...aaaaand I can never seem to find it.

I swear there's other headgear that look like it, though. I just can't find them, but I know I've seen them floating around the GTN. Gah, sorry to be so unhelpful... I can't recall their name(s). I'm going to go comb through the GTN now to see if I can find them again.

You and me both. :( Love the look of that headgear, and it'd look amazing with my agent's current outfit...aaaaand I can never seem to find it.

I swear there's other headgear that look like it, though. I just can't find them, but I know I've seen them floating around the GTN. Gah, sorry to be so unhelpful... I can't recall their name(s). I'm going to go comb through the GTN now to see if I can find them again.

I can never see anything either on GTN. Don't worry about being unhelpful xD I made this thread to VENT more than anything after spending like 3-4 hours grinding heroics then getting pure utter crap from the boxes. The worst thing is I keep getting remnant UNDERWORLD agent headgear insted of remnant RESURRECTED agent headgear :mad::mad::mad::mad: Most frustrating thing EVER!!!! Got like 8-10 of them alone now.

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I can never see anything either on GTN. Don't worry about being unhelpful xD I made this thread to VENT more than anything after spending like 3-4 hours grinding heroics then getting pure utter crap from the boxes. The worst thing is I keep getting remnant UNDERWORLD agent headgear insted of remnant RESURRECTED agent headgear :mad::mad::mad::mad: Most frustrating thing EVER!!!! Got like 8-10 of them alone now.

Ugh, that's so frustrating... :( I looked on the GTN. The closest thing I could find is the Alliance Reconnaissance Helmet, which is sort of an inversion of the Agent's Resurrected Helmet - the eyes are covered, but the mouth and nose are not. :/ Or the Nomad helmet, where the mouth's covered and the eyes aren't, but there's this weird turban-like headwrap that goes around the head.

Shoot. :(

Ugh, that's so frustrating... :( I looked on the GTN. The closest thing I could find is the Alliance Reconnaissance Helmet, which is sort of an inversion of the Agent's Resurrected Helmet - the eyes are covered, but the mouth and nose are not. :/ Or the Nomad helmet, where the mouth's covered and the eyes aren't, but there's this weird turban-like headwrap that goes around the head.

Shoot. :(

Yeah seen the alliance recon one but it's just not the same :(

Unfortunately, no.

TORFashion is usually the best place to to go for all things armor. According to that site, it doesn't appear there are any similar head pieces. The ones that were similar are no longer available in the game.

Already looked there, but occasionally the site will be missing "similar" pieces. 'Twas worth a shot, I suppose.

That's some really bad RNG then, cause I've gotten so many of that head gear that I just started selling them to the vendor. Not really my cup of tea anyway so I never kept any of them.

Actually, pretty much all the crate gear with the except of a few pieces here and there I sell to the vendor, lol.

That's some really bad RNG then, cause I've gotten so many of that head gear that I just started selling them to the vendor. Not really my cup of tea anyway so I never kept any of them.

Actually, pretty much all the crate gear with the except of a few pieces here and there I sell to the vendor, lol.

I keep one copy of each of the Arkanian sets (because they are the start-at-60 starter armour) and I also like the Yavin Consular set. But that's it. The rest go to the vendor by the entrance to Hylo Visz's area.

I used to sell every piece of gear I got from crates because I hated them all and hadn't done any new Agents to realise how well that head piece would go with them. That's the worst part for me xD I know at some point in the past I have no doubt received at least one of the things I'm looking for, passed no remarks, and sold it to the damn vendor :( Now I just cannot get it. The RNG just keeps throwing the same gear at me over and over

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Another 12 crates turned over after an hours heroics.. Same story. Getting beyond a joke now. Only doing Oggurrob crate heroics for Agent/Inq gear and still this. Lost count of how many I've given him at this point. Wasted at least 10 hours of my life grinding heroics to no avail. I officially give up. It's just not happening for me. If I wasn't looking for it I'd have 30 of them by now I bet.

Another 12 crates turned over after an hours heroics.. Same story. Getting beyond a joke now. Only doing Oggurrob crate heroics for Agent/Inq gear and still this. Lost count of how many I've given him at this point. Wasted at least 10 hours of my life grinding heroics to no avail. I officially give up. It's just not happening for me. If I wasn't looking for it I'd have 30 of them by now I bet.

There is an old saying that I think applies here.... "a watched pot never boils".

In other words, stop fixating over it and just do the heroics at whatever pace is comfortable for you. Very often, taking your focus off of what you desire.... and low and behold.. what you desire shows up.

There is an old saying that I think applies here.... "a watched pot never boils".

In other words, stop fixating over it and just do the heroics at whatever pace is comfortable for you. Very often, taking your focus off of what you desire.... and low and behold.. what you desire shows up.

Well that won't work for one reason. I NEVER do heroics otherwise. Literally never. I play for story content and solo stuff. Only ever do any heroics if I am required to to get an item or if I'm BADLY strapped for credits (haven't been in at least a year)

So it's not something I can just let happen naturally. It's pretty much get it while trying to get it or never have the opportunity :(

I have tried and tried and tried and tried but I simply CANNOT get the head piece from that set from alliance crates. (

Aliance crates seem to drop gear from 1.0 to around the time of Arkanian/Verpine. I actually wear that swat team helm on my sniper. I'm about 87% sure there will be drops of renamed revanite/resurrected in Tier 400/500 CXP packs.

I've mentioned in other threads that the crates from doing lvl 70 heroics were nerfed in some weird way where they don't drop chest or head pieces but instead drop the same four or five arms/legs/belts from the unappealing armor sets. This was done at the same time they removed decoration drops from the Star Fortress missions and ramped up the difficulty of the Eternal Championship to nightmare mode. That latter makes me particularly sad because the vendor for that solo arena is one of the best in game.

Aliance crates seem to drop gear from 1.0 to around the time of Arkanian/Verpine. I actually wear that swat team helm on my sniper. I'm about 87% sure there will be drops of renamed revanite/resurrected in Tier 400/500 CXP packs.

I've mentioned in other threads that the crates from doing lvl 70 heroics were nerfed in some weird way where they don't drop chest or head pieces but instead drop the same four or five arms/legs/belts from the unappealing armor sets. This was done at the same time they removed decoration drops from the Star Fortress missions and ramped up the difficulty of the Eternal Championship to nightmare mode. That latter makes me particularly sad because the vendor for that solo arena is one of the best in game.

I do get chest and head pieces tho just NEVER from the Resurrected Agent set. I've got Underworld, Arkanian and Yavin Agent chests and heads but STILL no head piece or even a chest piece from the Resurrected Agent set.

Devs PLEASE look at the drop rate for this gear piece. This is beyond madness at this point. Been running a character through the daily heroics that give Oggurobb crates (around 14 a day on empire) since well over a week ago and STILL haven't got it. Meanwhile I've got literally like 20 different dreadguard agent chestpieces. Why is its drop rate so gosh darn high if its truly random? I've yet to get ANYTHING from the remnant resurrected agent gear set except for one belt and one bracer ONCE. For god's sakes I've been grinding this for waaaaay too long now. GIVE ME A BREAK BW!!! Seriously have to have given Oggurobb 180+ crates across 3 characters in the past week. I mean I want the damn thing to look good on an Agent in cutscenes and I'm simply running out of cutscenes on the friggin agent story now. Really shouldnt be NEARLY this hard to get one piece of gear for strictly aesthetic purposes. It's not like it has some crazy stats to justify a grind like this. Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did nobody tell me about the Resurrected professional headgear I could get on GTN which is identical :D Wasn't listed on torfashion or nothing. FINALLY!!! Better late than never. Cost me 350k. Bargain compared to what I would have paid xD

Grats bro!! Glad you got your piece but your point about RNG stands..IT F-ING SUCKS!

Oh the point definitely still stands haha. I'm just pumped as hell to have finally found a similar piece xD Dunno how it took this long. I did periodically go through the GTN adaptive head armors and never seen it before today :/ maybe there was none selling for a while.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did nobody tell me about the Resurrected professional headgear I could get on GTN which is identical :D Wasn't listed on torfashion or nothing. FINALLY!!! Better late than never. Cost me 350k. Bargain compared to what I would have paid xD

Was the helmet you bought crafted? The original Resurrected Professional gear was bop and no longer available, but I believe could be reverse engineered. TorFashion doesn't list which pieces can be reverse engineered, but if you click on the purple link to SWTORData, their site lists it.

Was the helmet you bought crafted? The original Resurrected Professional gear was bop and no longer available, but I believe could be reverse engineered. TorFashion doesn't list which pieces can be reverse engineered, but if you click on the purple link to SWTORData, their site lists it.

I'm not sure if it was crafted but I'll take a look if it says who made it or whatever next time I'm on the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.