Honest enterprising captain looking for guild

ScottGreybush

My name is Scott Sheridan, I am Captain of the Horizon. My crew and I provide the transport of goods and materials, all legal of course. We also provide contracted help. Being discrete is our highest priority. We don't ask and you don't tell.

I am looking for a RP guild that is republic friendly. Voice is not required but if you do ask for voice i prefer discord (cant stand vent or ts). I am a smuggler mostly and prefer to keep that way. I am about 3 weeks into game. I have max level toons but am still very new to the more elite side of the game such as PVP, items and stats i am still learning. I want a relaxed but active rp community.

• 5 weeks later...

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

Hello Captain,

Our flagship is called the Deep Horizon, and if you check out our information either on here, or on our official enjin, you can find out more!

Official Enjin http://cacd.enjin.com/

swtor.com http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=908529

We function most like the Odessen Alliance (I'm not sure if you are at that part of the game yet) But we operate a mostly neutral guild, that has factions both republic and imperial, however we do not their sides. We function and recruit from all factions with the understanding of wanting to do a great work, that the corruption of mainstream Republic and Imperial commands lack. :D