Guild officers should be able to mail members MUCH easier

Stellarcrusade

1.) There should be a way to mail all members in 1 shot. Even if this is only reserved for guild master and 1 other rank.

2.) Guild officers should be able to send to guild members without a 2 minute delay between mails.

Its obvious the lack of both of the above is to prevent spammers from easy access, but it misses the target since guild leadership isn't going to spam the members. Guilds are terribly hard to organize in game, and out of game people do not want to go to a web site or a discord, its only a tiny amount of people who participate and guilds die.

The current process to email my members is hugely time intensive. Let me walk you through it, bugs and lack of features cause issues:

I open the guild who list and a mail window. I scroll down the guild who list to find the member name i want to email, switch over to the mail window and begin the email. As i'm typing the subject or the email someone logs in or out of the guild the cursor loses focus and I miss half of a sentence. Click back to the email and resume. The focus thing happens a couple more times. Then I copy the message so i can send it to another member and send. Then I look over to the who list and notice because someone logged in the list has returned to the top, and I have to re-scroll down to find the members I was looking at. Then I re-find them and start a new email, paste the message in and click send. Well I cannot send yet because I need to wait another 2 minutes before It will let me.

The result, I send emails to about 30 people every monday, it takes 3 hours to do so. The message is the same for all, why the heck should it take 3 hours to send 30 identical messages to MY guild members.

For this reason I cannot post any news or changes or organize anything with email, and the MOTD and stuff is too small to put anything in.

Please fix.