So.. is armormech still worth?

Wycian

There are 4 reasons to still do it.

1) Resistive Armoring 51-with that you can make a tank shield more powerful than the artifice pieces.

2) Absorb augment

3) Shield augment

4) augmentation kit mk-10

For equipping many tanky alts that's nothing to sneeze at.

I am maxed out on armorsmech on my gunslinger, but i am not sure crafting is really good anymore. should i just abandon? or is there something in there i will probably need?

Honestly, if you looking for stuff to craft for your gunslinger, you may be hard pressed. There is always armor, but most of that is non-moddable (fixed stats). However some of it does look pretty good so you could use it as outfits. There are versatile augments (mastery, endurance), but using them will depend on your build. And like Armstech and Synthweaving you can craft augmentation slot kits.

That said, armormech does craft items that are desirable...for tanks:

shield and absorb augments

resistive armorings

Armormech is not my most profitable crafting skill, but it is consistently profitable.

Honestly, if you looking for stuff to craft for your gunslinger, you may be hard pressed. There is always armor, but most of that is non-moddable (fixed stats). However some of it does look pretty good so you could use it as outfits. There are versatile augments (mastery, endurance), but using them will depend on your build. And like Armstech and Synthweaving you can craft augmentation slot kits.

That said, armormech does craft items that are desirable...for tanks:

shield and absorb augments

resistive armorings

Armormech is not my most profitable crafting skill, but it is consistently profitable.

Hm. alright thanks for the Telling :) helps alot.

There are 4 reasons to still do it.

1) Resistive Armoring 51-with that you can make a tank shield more powerful than the artifice pieces.

2) Absorb augment

3) Shield augment

4) augmentation kit mk-10

For equipping many tanky alts that's nothing to sneeze at.

Hm. alright. Thanks :)

It's still pretty good for making money, but otherwise, pretty much what psandak said, yeah.

51 armorings took a big hit when the 54 ones became available but now that the 54 armorings are so expensive, I expect them to come back up a bit. But the top level items are rarely the most efficient money makers unless you are already sitting on a lot of VMCs and SRMs from ops/conquest - just the least fiddlesome. And even then it's probably strictly more efficient to sell the mats and make lower tier items.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.