Easiest companion to level affection

Martin

Well, you will get every companion back via terminal as well. And you cannot use them in actual chapters.

I've better things to spend my jawa scraps then Maintenance gifts, that are not as good as Cultural artifacts those droids love. There is no grade 6 for Maintenance, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes the ship droids love the cultural artifacts, while there are no grade 6 maintenance gifts it's still a hell of a lot cheaper to use jawa junk for leveling the driods, or Koth if you so choose. My question is what do you have to spend jawa junk on since they don't have grade 10 crafting mats for exchange.

Ok so as of the patch 5.2.2 you can now get grade 10 from jawa vendors. Still if you have extra it's still the beat bang for buck to get a lvl 50 companion.

Edited by Teshero

My question is what do you have to spend jawa junk on since they don't have grade 10 crafting mats for exchange.

Ok so as of the patch 5.2.2 you can now get grade 10 from jawa vendors. Still if you have extra it's still the beat bang for buck to get a lvl 50 companion.

I said it in another thread, the jawa vendors were not intended to be sources of top grade materials, they were intended to increase supply of lower grade materials to step overpricing due to low supply and moderate demand.

If you have an artificer and craft for profit then chances are you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Artificer, or any crafting skill that is crafting War Supplies...

Very true. Some of my guildmates start preparing for the next crafting conquest the day after the last one ends, and stocking up on green jawa tokens is a key to that.