New player LFG

Spacefrogfive

Hello!

I just started playing this game with the twitch prime promotion that gave me some goodies and the ability to start with a boosted character and get right into the latest content.

I'm looking for a laid back guild with a good sense of humor to hang out, play with and learn the ropes from. I'm very interested to see what the end game group content for this game has to offer. I'm especially interested in this game's take on dungeons and raids.

As a side note I know I'm missing a lot of good story by starting at 65, I am planning to go back and see that later on a different character. Group content is higher on my priority list.

Thanks,

Spacefrog

You can come play with us, pending which faction you chose. I'm currently on a pubside binge as well as our core group. Look for the Eternal Order on pubside and ask for lunchboxe. plus if you dont like us, then there are plenty of people in this guild that Im sure youl find your clique

Greetings Spacefrog,

I lead the Ordo Imperialis in the Empire. We're a mature, friendly guild that knows how to have fun and enjoys a lot of what the game offers. We're one of the few remaining launch guilds that are still active and have some of the most experienced and oldest players on the server. We focus on our members interests, their progression and improvement, mostly endgame content. Operations, ranked PvP, conquest and command. We do not have activity requirements as we understand and work around the importance of real life.

Our 10+ year gaming community offers our members Discord, Teamspeak, its own website with forums, game servers, rewards and more (not required to roll with us). This is a place you can connect with our members and game with others across the web in some of our other MMO chapters and interests. Look us up, interested today or not, keep us in mind.

Edited by Xoza