The Eternal Alliance

Mianera

... needs a buff!

- Where is my option to annihilate worlds with the Eternal Fleet? (Garbage Iokath storytelling)

- Why does EVERYONE not kneel to me and recognize me as the Galactic Emperor? (More garbage story telling)

- Where is my option to make every subject wear black ****** armor with red armbands? (GARBGE story telling)

Why am I frikken forced down a railroad story line similar to every goodie-maker out there?

ENOUGH! I defeated Valkorion and extermination his pathetic family so I could get all his stuff! WHY CAN'T I USE IT?

PS: Valkorion, Vaylin, Senya or Arcaan didn't drop any loot useful loot!

Because the writing team (I presume it's a team) wrote themselves into a very weird place considering the game is not supposed to stop after you watch the ending cut-scene of KotET.

Now it was an epic story with lot of good in it but it does write you into a bit of a paradox considering your character can't by definition have any impact on the non-instanced parts of the galaxy.

... needs a buff!

- Where is my option to annihilate worlds with the Eternal Fleet? (Garbage Iokath storytelling)

- Why does EVERYONE not kneel to me and recognize me as the Galactic Emperor? (More garbage story telling)

- Where is my option to make every subject wear black ****** armor with red armbands? (GARBGE story telling)

Why am I frikken forced down a railroad story line similar to every goodie-maker out there?

ENOUGH! I defeated Valkorion and extermination his pathetic family so I could get all his stuff! WHY CAN'T I USE IT?

PS: Valkorion, Vaylin, Senya or Arcaan didn't drop any loot useful loot!

It's called extremely poor story telling and writing. You're going to see more of it in the coming days given how iokath turned out and the massive, more miss than hit from the past 25 chapters.

Don't get your hopes up when it comes to where we are now because that seems to be about they best we can get.

Heck...I would settle for just a few of MY Alliance banners in place of the tons of Republic or Imperial banners seen all over MY planet. But yeah...after all I've done I would think more grovelling would be in order.

I still say this whole KotET/KotFE ordeal was just a bad carbonite hallucination.

Next expansion my poor Bounty Hunter will wake up with what he thinks is a killer hangover, but it will be Mako bringing him restorative stims and not Niko.

....come to think of it, Niko doesn't even bring stims. Just more drinks with pretty little umbrellas. But they help.

Bad writing. It wouldnt be very much fun to come in and annihilate every problem with your super powerful eternal empire, even though thats what the writing team has given you.

Get ready for every chapter to now be: "Something has disabled my eternal fleet. Lets spend the next chapter getting it working again."

Bad writing. It wouldnt be very much fun to come in and annihilate every problem with your super powerful eternal empire, even though thats what the writing team has given you.

Get ready for every chapter to now be: "Something has disabled my eternal fleet. Lets spend the next chapter getting it working again."

When you put it that way, it sounds more like the plot of an original series Star Trek episode.

"She's got to have more power, Captain!"