Tyth

eiryklav

So it's not a story line boss?

The operation boss is tied to the storyline. Just like Oricon. But you can choose to skip that part of the story, or find a group to do the operation with.

Edited by cool-dude

Well then like all the others i could never get a group together for, or when i did they wouldnt work together and fell apart and disbanded, never finishing the instances & all the time it took, i dont have that time no more. So after all that i gave up and never saw the ending of those instances.

I guess this one will be no different.

Cause all that kind of BS is just not worth it..

They need to have a solo part just like with Shadow of Raven & so forth.

I don't understand how to skip it. My story mission leads me there, and I have no other story mission to continue. It's says go to the armory for the weapons and it leads me here and no where else.

I don't understand how to skip it. My story mission leads me there, and I have no other story mission to continue. It's says go to the armory for the weapons and it leads me here and no where else.

You can't actually skip it. You have to do it to resolve the mission.

it's just an OPS, it has a little cutscence that really doesn't add anything to the story, so it's not like Orican or SoR, where you HAVE to do the OPS to see how it ends; albeit, Gods of the Machine is where you kill Tyth.

Well then like all the others i could never get a group together for, or when i did they wouldnt work together and fell apart and disbanded, never finishing the instances & all the time it took, i dont have that time no more. So after all that i gave up and never saw the ending of those instances.

I guess this one will be no different.

Cause all that kind of BS is just not worth it..

They need to have a solo part just like with Shadow of Raven & so forth.

What server do you play on that you can't get a group together? Are you in voice comms with your Ops groups? I have a very difficult time believing anyone is "stuck" on not being able to complete any Ops, since Ops are a HUGE end game activity.