new server

CombatLord

Begeren Colony's pretty good. Less populated than Ebon Hawk - and a tad less friendly - but still decent.

If you're on Ebon Hawk, though, you don't *need* to RP. I'm there, and I have yet to get into RP'ing (mostly because I'm shy :o). The server itself doesn't revolve around RP; you can still do flashpoints, Operations, warzones, class stories, Heroics, etc. without RP'ing at all.

I am currently on Ebon Hawk but I am not rly into the whole RP thing. What is a good server for pve that has a decent population?

I have a char on EH watching the gtn. Sometimes I go to fleet. I just don't get RPing. Just not for me. More power to those that like it. However, EH is ( I think) the highest pop server on east coast. :D

She parted her hair and pushed her drink back. "I just don't understand the Jedi. I've never felt I could fit in..."

Wha... GO PLAY THE GAME! :D

luv u

Edited by Zerileth
adding content

During the tail end of the Dark versus Light last October there was also a Double XP event which I took advantage of on other servers leveing up chars to 50 for 15 free packs + DVL armor.

For Ebon Hawk I created a Marauder.

Ebon Hawk's RP aspect is only done in /say where /say is used mostly in the center of the fleet. Thereby avoiding the center cantina area, most RP will be avoided minus Guild Recruitment messages. If you PVP or Raid, one should be loitering around the PVP and Raid areas away from the center cantina anyway.

My first and main is on Shadowlands, which has active PVP queue pops and Raiding during the Eastcoast's afternoon and evening hours. However the PVP'ers there are a lot of "pros" where pros means many Tier IV players who chain stun,.

Harbinger has active PVP queues and Raid solicitation 24 hours a day. Be warned that the server has a saying: "Highest Pop, Highest Drop".

Edited by jimmorrisson

I'm on Ebon Hawk as well and I don't RP. I leave the RPers alone though - as in, I don't try to mess with their RPing. They're usually a nice bunch of people as long as you don't deliberately try to mess up their fun.

I am currently on Ebon Hawk but I am not rly into the whole RP thing. What is a good server for pve that has a decent population?

That depends on what you mean by "decent".

If you are looking for a high population, then Harbinger is likely your best option, as it is the highest population U. S. server. It does have the most toxic community, though.

If you are looking for a respectful and mature community, but do not likt the RP factor of Ebon Hold, then Jedi Covenant or Shadowlands would be my recommendation.

Shadowlands is very nice and busy enough.

Best way to know where you want to go though, is to make a toon and give the server a test drive and see what you think. This is good advice many others have offered on the forums. Good luck with your decision.

You still may want to consider EH even if RP isn't your thing. Most people on EH don't RP, or at least, don't RP full time. It's the most active North American server not named Harbinger and unless you're on in the middle of the night or early morning, you rarely have to wait long to run Ops or FPs. There are also guilds that are strictly PVE.

I'm a PVE player but have characters on EH.