server pop

CombatLord

A fraction of its former self.

That's the game as a whole though.

It has less population than Harb, but about equal to Shadowlands. I've also found the community to be much friendlier here than Harb and Shadowlands (Harb that seems to be true from many people's perspective, Shadowlands people usually say is also pretty good, so probably just my experience).

Anyway, PvP regs/GSF pops pretty quickly, ranked pops most nights (as long as someone starts it up in fleet chat, imp side only usually, though it was popping pub side earlier today too), and ops are run on a pretty regular basis (mostly SM GF, joining a HM pug aside from EV/KP does not happen that often). Can't speak for FPs/Uprisings, since I only do them with friends, and we rarely do it through GF anyway.

I have started a new character on the server and throughout the whole week (mostly from 10am to 6pm) I've had low bracket PvP pop only 2 times. Maybe it's just the bracket, since everyone seems to be going through levels quickly, but it was never an issue on Harb.

The server pop is pretty good here, most ques pop pretty regularly, there's a fair raiding community, but not a ton of new players, just a lot of alts on tython ord mantell and korriban. I also find the community is 100 times nicer than Harbinger where its basically a bunch of jerks, elitists, and a monopoly on conquest by one super omni guild called BBB that has 3 pub and imp guilds that win CQ every week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.