Master & Blaster HM to reflect or not to reflect?

Copy of my post on Reddit:

Before there was this reflect meta (zzzzzzzzzz) there were these great M&B tactics. When 5.0 hit, sins could use their reflect on Master to push the fight quickly into last phase. Yesterday i could see a sin tank using his reflect on Master but damage was no longer returned. The question is: can any other sin tank confirm if reflect doesn't work anymore in the M&B fight to push Master down to his grave?

I am suspecting a stealth change in 5.2.1, because i cannot see any change about it in the patch notes.

I couldn't reflect it as well. It is kind of annoying given that it is a basic attack(ish) and was a type that was subject to be reflected. Probably this was changed, have to check the logs to be sure. But on the other hand it was too easy to just pop reflect and $$$$$profit....

Anyway, I would say it is confirmed.

I am very happy that the reflect exploit that was here since 5.0 is now gone, it made it possibly to completely bypass some of the more fun and challenging mechanics on M&B. Having now removed that option, raiders will need to correctly coordinate and execute the mechanics as they were supposed to be done which is great for the PvE community who are in dire need of more challenging content and less exploitable mechanics. This, along with the earlier changed to Kephess in Denova are really steps in the right direction where fight breaking reflect bugs are fixed but others which doesn't break the mechanic in the same way are kept.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.