Someday I would LOVE to replay all of the main storyline of my Characters

Rai-el

Every since I started playing this awesome game way back at launch, I fell completely and hopelessly in love with the main story quest of my jedi knight and sith warrior. I played through them and then wanted to just do it all over again . Sadly until the release of the latest update that enabled me to replay KOTET and its extension KOTFE chapters (which i do quite often ) , I never got to play them again. so to the developers who I know work their fingers to the bone and hardly ever get any real praise for the work they do, hear this plea : bring back all of the original content so i may relive my violent rise as a young and powerful sith lord or my fateful journey through the many republic worlds as a gifted Jedi knight ( i also realize if you decided to do this for one class you would have to do it for all of them so i do understand that it would be a rather large and daunting task). I'm not asking for a miracle or anything, just know that one fan is hoping for this out there. Oh and keep up all the awesome work :) Edited by Rai-el

The original content is still there, on the same planets, distant space stations, and similar, that it always was on.

The *simplest* way to run it again, one that you can do *now*, is to press that magic "Create Character" button on the character selection screen.

The original content is still there, on the same planets, distant space stations, and similar, that it always was on.

The *simplest* way to run it again, one that you can do *now*, is to press that magic "Create Character" button on the character selection screen.

That certainly is an option, but not so much if you want to "re-live" certain parts of it (and not the *whole thing*).