What time will the double xp event begin?

I'm not sure that they said, exactly. Reading the patch notes, it just says "May 4th." Since they usually do everything in Pacific Time, which is GMT - 8 (or GMT - 7 during Daylight Savings Time, which it is currently), I would assume Midnight of May 4 = 7 am GMT on May 4th.

I'm not sure that they said, exactly. Reading the patch notes, it just says "May 4th." Since they usually do everything in Pacific Time, which is GMT - 8 (or GMT - 7 during Daylight Savings Time, which it is currently), I would assume Midnight of May 4 = 7 am GMT on May 4th.

Thanks. Sounds like a safe bet to me. I was thrilled to hear another one was coming seeing as I'm doing another SW at the minute cos I love the story. This will save me all those tedious planetary missions in between to keep my level up..

Anyone know? In GMT if it's not too much hassle :)

Says here: (under the Twitch Prime rewards)

Join with friends and advance faster with Double XP:

STARTS: May 4, 2017 @ 12AM GMT (May 3 @ 5PM PDT)

ENDS: May 15, 2017 @ 12AM GMT / (May 14 @ 5PM PDT)

Which is right about.... meow. :rak_03:

What they need instead of an event is to allow us to buy tokens from the Cartel market that gives us double exp, you can get command tokens that give you a 100% boost to command points for three hours why not give us the same for exp?

I'd like this option. Would be helpful for people like me who like playing through the class stories without all those incredibly incredibly tedious planetary missions every time

Some time consistency would be nice. I'm US west, so pacific time is great for me. But I'd have no problem with everything being GMT if it was just always the same thing. Sometimes GMT, sometimes PDT, bleh.

Really? Awesome. Things never go by british time on this game usually. Is it on atm for definite? Have you confirmed? That would save me a lot of hassle tonight lol

Doesn't look like the 2x XP has been activated; created a new character just to check too.

What they need instead of an event is to allow us to buy tokens from the Cartel market that gives us double exp, you can get command tokens that give you a 100% boost to command points for three hours why not give us the same for exp?

You know these drop if you actually play missions? I've got about 10 of the bound ones per Alt because I never use them and I've got between 40-60 of the non bound ones.

I think if you look on the GTN you will see people selling them.

You can also go into your legacy and increase XP eared for a number types of game play from mission to exploration, pvp, etc...

You know these drop if you actually play missions? I've got about 10 of the bound ones per Alt because I never use them and I've got between 40-60 of the non bound ones.

I think if you look on the GTN you will see people selling them.

You can also go into your legacy and increase XP eared for a number types of game play from mission to exploration, pvp, etc...

No they don't. Your thinking of 25% XP boosts. They are ok but they still don't keep you on level for doing story missions alone throughout the entire playthrough. Only double XP does that. Would never suggest double xp being permanent as someone else did cos levelling isn't hard at the minute either just would be nice to have a boost for people who want it.

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No they don't. Your thinking of 25% XP boosts. They are ok but they still don't keep you on level for doing story missions alone throughout the entire playthrough. Only double XP does that. Would never suggest double xp being permanent as someone else did cos levelling isn't hard at the minute either just would be nice to have a boost for people who want it.

LoL, ok, you're probably right, it's been so long (years) that I never paid attention.

How about the legacy ones you can open. I think they go up pretty high and it's possible they stack with the 25% boosts?

LoL, ok, you're probably right, it's been so long (years) that I never paid attention.

How about the legacy ones you can open. I think they go up pretty high and it's possible they stack with the 25% boosts?

Which legacy ones? Not sure I know what you're talking about? The only XP boosts I've seen are minor and major 25% boosts

It better.. I've still got mine from the last one

THAT would be a first. :p

They did say the last time they put it in that it was supposed to work on future XP events.... but more often then not... special items like this gets borked up one way or the other. I guess we will know tomorrow.

I hope it does work as I still have 3 alts moving through the 61-65 leveling off of H2s for double Alliance Crates. But if it does not, I'll get over it.

Edited by Andryah