Missing Bounty Hunter skill?

Last time I played on my Bounty Hunter Powertech he had a skill with an aoe similar to a Vanguard. He'd use his fists and a metallic backpack to shoot some kind of missiles against the location of aoe. It was one of my favorite skills and quite useful as it saved my character's butt a lot of times. I can't seem to find it anymore.

The character is Level 31. Did EAware remove this skill? I've checked the Trainer but there wasn't anything new.

Edited by TheRandomWolf

Speaking of which, why does my arse merc have profs reset? Again? And why did I have to get responsive safegaurds from the trainer and re-doo my proffs with the patch? What is being changed that they are not telling us? I know something is. You'd be a fool to believe that devs arent changing stuff all the time without us knowing.

Last time I played on my Bounty Hunter Powertech he had a skill with an aoe similar to a Vanguard. He'd use his fists and a metallic backpack to shoot some kind of missiles against the location of aoe. It was one of my favorite skills and quite useful as it saved my character's butt a lot of times. I can't seem to find it anymore.

The character is Level 31. Did EAware remove this skill? I've checked the Trainer but there wasn't anything new.

depends on what skill your referring to. When 5.0 launched they made some skills specific to just one advanced class or the other.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/11292016/game-update-5.0-knights-eternal-throne-early-access

Bounty Hunter

• Missile Blast is now Mercenary exclusive.
  • Rocket Punch is now Powertech exclusive.
  • Flame Thrower has been renamed Searing Wave, redesigned, and is now Powertech exclusive.
  • Combustible Gas Cylinder is now a passive ability.
  • Explosive Dart is now Mercenary exclusive.
  • Death from Above is now Mercenary exclusive. Powertechs receive Deadly Onslaught, an exclusive redesign of Death from Above.

• 8 months later...
depends on what skill your referring to. When 5.0 launched they made some skills specific to just one advanced class or the other.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/11292016/game-update-5.0-knights-eternal-throne-early-access

Bounty Hunter

• Missile Blast is now Mercenary exclusive.
  • Rocket Punch is now Powertech exclusive.
  • Flame Thrower has been renamed Searing Wave, redesigned, and is now Powertech exclusive.
  • Combustible Gas Cylinder is now a passive ability.
  • Explosive Dart is now Mercenary exclusive.
  • Death from Above is now Mercenary exclusive. Powertechs receive Deadly Onslaught, an exclusive redesign of Death from Above.

Is combustible gas cylinder an invisible passive? Since I've come back I notice it's not in my powers list at all and have tried respecing twice to force it to reappear, but it doesn't and isn't in the trainer for me to buy.

Is combustible gas cylinder an invisible passive? Since I've come back I notice it's not in my powers list at all and have tried respecing twice to force it to reappear, but it doesn't and isn't in the trainer for me to buy.

All "stances" have been made passives depending on which spec you're using. Guess they did it because you'd always see people using the wrong cylinder/cell for their spec.

Check your abilities. You get the appropriate cell/cylinder at level 12.