The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What do we want? Self heals!!! When do want 'em? Now!!!

Fiqh

I know what you're about to reply. " Bro you already have the adrenaline rush that heals you for 35% and the 2% shoulder cannon thing"

And they are nice to have but lets be honest. They only delay the inevitable respawn approaching. I want something with no CD and activates instantly.... ideally. But heck I will settle for a channeled ability.

Come on you guys.

Only talking to VG's here.

Or how bout this? Change the 35% heal to immediate and regardless and/or immune to damage for X amount of seconds.... only so it can actually take effect.

Go on...say you haven't popped the AR ability only to never see it materialize on your health bar because your opponents stunned and burst on you before it reached anything close to 35%. You may think this sounds insane to ask for but tell me you would complain or ask for dev to take it back once they gave it to you. You wouldn't. You would stroke it like a kittens belly and let players deplete your damage purposely on occasion just to show it off like a spoiled rich kid uses a single drop of bird poo as a reason to wash his new car. And you would tell people calling for its nerf to suck it. So join me in convincing dev to give VG a self heal.

• 6 months later...