The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"We had a LOT of pre-orders on Day One."

bartillo

Why on earth did Rockjaw raise the stakes so high by saying 'a lot' of people would get in today when he knew it was going to be interpreted by many to be 'about half of us'.

Why didn't he just say yesterday....hey all...you have no chance of getting in if you didn't order day 1/week 1 etc.

As an August pre-order guy I guess I'm looking at late this week at best :(

Well anyone that pre ordered after July wont get In till Friday it looks like if they are only letting in half a day at a time.

"Half a day" on July 21st is a LOT different than "half a day" after July.

They're going by actual number of people, not days of the week, or timeframes.

it's actually pretty quick for the first ten levels. I wouldn't worry about it. In total it'll be the difference of a level or two at the mid range, any greater variance is mostly a playstyle issue.

(Trans: you *can* power through, but...why?*)

(*yes I know there are folks who like to burn through content. Even so, the levelling curve gets a bit steep after 30, so an hour or two isn't going to make that much of a difference for competitive sorts)

it's actually pretty quick for the first ten levels. I wouldn't worry about it. In total it'll be the difference of a level or two at the mid range, any greater variance is mostly a playstyle issue.

(Trans: you *can* power through, but...why?*)

(*yes I know there are folks who like to burn through content. Even so, the levelling curve gets a bit steep after 30, so an hour or two isn't going to make that much of a difference for competitive sorts)

we just want to get back up to the story we were @ 32 , i've done 1-20 3 times i know the story by heart.