Sith Warrior Class Story Arc Broken

WakeNBaker

So, I started Chapter 3 and just finished Quesh. I went back to my ship and was told to head to Belsavis. The mission says, "Travel to Belsavis". However, when I select Belsavis from the Galaxy Map, the ship shakes like it's about to make the jump to lightspeed and then...nothing.

The yellow location tag at the top center says I'm at Section X, and I can even go to the surface, but the class quest does NOT update - preventing me from continuing the story.

I notified support about this about 2 weeks ago and, as usual, haven't heard anything from them - which reminded me about why I walked away from this game so long ago. I have done everything I can think of to remedy this. I logged off and back on, closed/relaunched the game, traveled to other locations and then back and I even tried on a different PC.

Nothing works.

I found a workaround to this. Travel to a different planet (doesn't seem to matter which one). Then use your ship to travel back to Belsavis - and make sure that when you select the planet, it's Belsavis proper, not Section X. Section X seems to come up automatically selected, and it's really easy to make the mistake of travelling there, instead, which will get you stuck. Also make sure to use your ship, don't just quick-travel there from the galaxy map.

Edit: Here's another post on it. http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9290444&postcount=58

Edited by Jagaimee

A very interesting choice of default setting for the new map to be sure. This affects classes other than the SW of course. The "fix" was posted above but I hope they would change the default because one doesn't really travel to dailies with a ship that much but during class story it is vital.

We had this issue yesterday, but for Corellia, when we went for the Eyeless. My guess is that with the new map, something is messed up and you load out to the daily area of a planet. Not a huge deal, just use transport to travel to the original planet. I know it's annoying and it's 2 loading screens, but it is what it is....

We had this issue yesterday, but for Corellia, when we went for the Eyeless. My guess is that with the new map, something is messed up and you load out to the daily area of a planet. Not a huge deal, just use transport to travel to the original planet. I know it's annoying and it's 2 loading screens, but it is what it is....

It's not messed up as such, just the default selection on the galaxy map is the daily area, you can just change the selection before traveling and no two load screens. It will be confusing for new players though because during class story one can't even use transport, instead it is a must to fly to the planet.