Harbinger connect shows queued?

Ofcolombia

Server status shows standard, not heavy or full, yet as a sub when trying to connect puts me in a long que, any others with this issue?

<EDIT>

NM, please delete this thread

Edited by Ofcolombia
needs deleted

It was strange, I was placed in a queue, backed out, then every time I tried to log into the server nothing happened.

Restarted the game and I suddenly got through the queue that was supposedly 198 people long, and was right into the server when my game had finished launching...

I've been on Harbinger almost all day, I haven't noticed any issues. May be possible weather issues playing havoc with a node or nodes in between your ISP and the server?

Are there an abnormally high number of instances for Iokath? I've seen this server go scooters before over nothing more then high instance count... somehow corrupting other things.

Are there an abnormally high number of instances for Iokath? I've seen this server go scooters before over nothing more then high instance count... somehow corrupting other things.

The fact that it took harb an extra 2 hrs to apply the 5.2 patch is bad. It's been having problems. Just asked my IT husband and he said it doesn't sound good.

Honestly if you're in harb doing stuff, you may want to consider logging onto a character on another server. It was not fun the last time we had the rollbacks. 7 levels of GC lost and 4 chapters