The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Choose your own adventure.....

Venn_Dras

I posted this in Story and Lore, but realized afterward that here is more appropriate. :D

After this recent update I've come to the decision that until we get a better idea of where BW is going with this new story, I'm putting my mains on ice for the foreseeable future. Maybe grind a little CXP or heroics here and there, but that's about it. You can only do that for so long though before you get the itch to do more story content. So, I've come up with a solution. I'll create another character to run story content on, with a little input from you guys here in The Void we call the SWTOR forums. From species to class I'll take votes for those and everything in between including story content. I will then post the videos on Youtube for you guys to enjoy if you see fit.

Any takers?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, tallied votes gives our guinea pig as a male Chiss bounty hunter. I'll use the random generator with help on a name.

Body type:3

Any preferences regarding looks before I start him up chime in, please. The more the merrier!

Edited by Venn_Dras

Miraluka Bounty Hunter. Your choice on male or female, and how you select the looks.

Ok, thanks for the input. Most of my characters are female, save my Cathar agent, but either works for me.

So far I have votes for:

Species

--------------------------

Miralan: 1

Miraluka: 1

Chiss: 1

Zabrak: 1

Class

--------------------------

Smuggler: 1

Trooper: 1

Bounty Hunter: 2

Agent: 1

These include from the previous thread.

Edited by Venn_Dras

I'll drop one. Female Human Inquisitor. Short hair. Rest I'll leave with you.

As I am based on a RP Server have a free RP background xD

She was a Mandalorian but was found out to be force sensitive when she exploded (not literally) in anger upon the death of her clan mates murdering everyone with uncontrollable lightning , a Sith saw this and offered the power to avenge her clan.

On your note of the Male Chiss: I'd say BH, I would say Agent but I hate the male voice actor.

Edited by EightiesMonkey

I'll drop one. Female Human Inquisitor. Short hair. Rest I'll leave with you.

As I am based on a RP Server have a free RP background xD

She was a Mandalorian but was found out to be force sensitive when she exploded (not literally) in anger upon the death of her clan mates murdering everyone with uncontrollable lightning , a Sith saw this and offered the power to avenge her clan.

On your note of the Male Chiss: I'd say BH, I would say Agent but I hate the male voice actor.

Alrighty, I'll add it to the vote count, Thanks!:D

• 2 weeks later...
Welp, there was only one vote added so its pretty easy to tell where this character is headed. Male Chiss bounty hunter it is then. Aside from the body type which has already been decided, are there any specifics to his overall look that anyone wants to chime in with before I start? Scars, hair style, skin color shade? Edited by Venn_Dras

I'm disappointed that this topic fizzled out; still there's a silver lining. I'm taking the character created from the tallied votes and turning him into my SWTOR alter ego. :D I'll be posting his/my exploits through the SWTOR universe on the newly created blog "The Adventures of Pimk Vir" at http://adventuresofpinkhair.blogspot.com/

Yes, I am that bored.......