Worse Tier 1 drops than before 5.2

Icykill_

on my sniper i got out of 46 boxes:

(purple set bonus stuff)

3x 230 Head

1x 230 Main hand

1x230 Leg

1x230 Ear

by that time i would have had a full set of ranked gear, cant say iam amazed about the drop rates nor the rate in which the unassembled comps roll in......

Edited by rlionherz

on my sniper i got out of 46 boxes:

(purple set bonus stuff)

3x 230 Head

1x 230 Main hand

1x230 Leg

1x230 Ear

by that time i would have had a full set of ranked gear, cant say iam amazed about the drop rates nor the rate in which the unassembled comps roll in......

Oh we can only hope keith brings back pvp gear s a pvper.

Answer to you both - I am wearing 220-228 gear that I crafted myself with various of my toons. No Legacy Gear, and nothing other toons obtained from this (insert multiple expletives here) Command system.

I have a Slinger and a Sniper, both working their way through first ten command ranks. This is just unbearably grindy and disappointing.

It literally takes about 30 minutes to get through the first ten command ranks :p

Maybe things drop better in tier two. It wouldn't surprise me.

Who knows. I cant be bothered to level any characters aside from my 3 main characters atm because of the gearing system we have. And all are mid tier 2 - mid tier 3 now. Maybe one day when Keith fixes everything......:D:p

I have opened 9 or 10 boxes so far, and it's all been pure vendor-trash, or disintegrator trash, if you prefer. Not one single useful bit of gear yet, zero, zip, zilch, nada.

I hate this whole RNG garbage system more than words can say.

This is being used in ESO and now in WoW as well, RNG is everywhere in mmo communities now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.