New class intros

serenitty

Although, I've only seen a few of the new intros on Youtube (Since I'm not at home)I've got to say, the changes are great (Especially in the Agent intro). And hopefully, BWA will make these tweaks to the rest of the 1-50 content. Unless Makeb, and Oricon had these static cameras, then, those too!

Weren't they going to remove the base class so you only had to choose between the 2 other sub classes?

You can't roll a generic base class anymore. You have to roll an advanced class. Which is a shame, because I rather enjoyed seeing how far I could take them.

Although, I've only seen a few of the new intros on Youtube (Since I'm not at home)I've got to say, the changes are great (Especially in the Agent intro). And hopefully, BWA will make these tweaks to the rest of the 1-50 content. Unless Makeb, and Oricon had these static cameras, then, those too!

Can't seem to find any on YouTube. :( Could you give a link to them?

Makeb and Oricon had an odd mixture of static and non-static cameras. There were a very few instances on Makeb where the camera moved just like in KOTET - one was in an Imperial Heroic quest, it followed a shuttle as it swooped in around a large mesa, coming in to land on a larger ship - but most of the time it was just a very slow pan to the side, or very slow zoom-in. Not really like in KOTFE/KOTET.

Can't seem to find any on YouTube. :( Could you give a link to them?

Makeb and Oricon had an odd mixture of static and non-static cameras. There were a very few instances on Makeb where the camera moved just like in KOTET - one was in an Imperial Heroic quest, it followed a shuttle as it swooped in around a large mesa, coming in to land on a larger ship - but most of the time it was just a very slow pan to the side, or very slow zoom-in. Not really like in KOTFE/KOTET.

Sure! So far, I've only found four of the eight stories. IT's been a while since I've done either Makeb or Oricon, so I am a bit hazy on how the camera work was. I do remember one or two scenes from Oricon that had the "moving camera"

I think they all look good, but the Agent and Consular are my favorites so far.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Sure! So far, I've only found four of the eight stories. IT's been a while since I've done either Makeb or Oricon, so I am a bit hazy on how the camera work was. I do remember one or two scenes from Oricon that had the "moving camera"

I think they all look good, but the Agent and Consular are my favorites so far.

Whoa. Oh, those are fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing those links. :D Yeah, agent and consular are the best so far (oh, and the one you marked "Inquisitor" is actually the Jedi Knight). I'm still confused what that spinny camera was for in the agent's introduction, though... XD But maybe that was the point.

Edited by Jagaimee

Whoa. Oh, those are fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing those links. :D Yeah, agent and consular are the best so far (oh, and the one you marked "Inquisitor" is actually the Jedi Knight). I'm still confused what that spinny camera was for in the agent's introduction, though... XD But maybe that was the point.

Woops. Well, I've been awake since 7AM, I'm bound to get those classes mixed up. :p I think the spinning camera for the Agent might have been a bug. Someone on Reddit (WHere I got the link from) said it didn't happen to them, so...