Iokath quest: the Lost Arsenal

Knight_Vilfroy

• 2 weeks later...
I had died when that happened to me so went to med center the went to take the tram wont let me select either. Restarted the game nothing, opened a ticket but haven't gotten a response for 3-4 days now.:mad:

Same here, can't even get back to fight the droid

Resetting did nothing

Edited by Larracan

What orbs it's like chapter 5 KotET boss just destroy the power cells located around the droid they might not pop up due to them being passive (view setting to show only enemy NCPs health bars and names).(I've done it multiple times to know)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I just had this bug today. Resetting the missionis the only thing that worked for me. Also noticed, if you return to med center it takes you all the way back to the beginning. The objective is showing on the wrong transport, but if you head west then the objective marker should update.

• 1 year later...

Got that same bug today. This is ridiculous. After 3 years, you would expect a company that has respect for its player base to actually fix an issue that renders the main storyline unplayable...

Fortunately, simply standing in front of the green gate, logging out and then login back in the game fixes the issue.

Edited by Sirmyself

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.