Suggestion: Three Minutes for Arenas, Not Five

PetFish

I feel that arenas are way too long.

They are pretty much decided within the first minute and if you're playing unranked and get completely fubar teams with 3 healers or 2 tanks then it's pretty much just a waiting game to see who's lucky enough to survive the gas.

I feel that arenas are way too long.

They are pretty much decided within the first minute and if you're playing unranked and get completely fubar teams with 3 healers or 2 tanks then it's pretty much just a waiting game to see who's lucky enough to survive the gas.

How about the idiot stealth who ruins everyone's fun by staying in stealth for 4 mins each round

For ranked, 3 minutes are not enough if you have healer and tanks. Those matches are usually, if the teams are equally skilled and geared, which they should be, decided within the last minutes. I agree about pure dps matches though.

For those matches that are decided at the beginning of the match already just by the matchmaking, I suggest sth else:

A "surrender" option. Sometimes you also have to attack in voidstar but you know you have no chance against the defenders who already got to the core last round. Or you have no chance of winning in civil war or hypergates so you just sit there or run into middle to die.