The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

why i dont like legands

cause there a hutt jedi called Beldorion and that dumb cause. Hutts are force restiant so why could they use the force. Another thing there sith ghost which I don't like cause I like more of the cannon you have to be at peace to become a force ghost Thrawn I own all Thrawn books Edited by zakattackmaniac

cause there a hutt jedi called Beldorion and that dumb cause. Hutts are force restiant so why could they use the force. Another thing there sith ghost which I don't like cause I like more of the cannon you have to be at peace to become a force ghost Thrawn I own all Thrawn books

First of all, LEARN PROPER ENGLISH AND STUDY GRAMMAR. Second, your message is messed up and no one understands a word you're saying, so chillout, get back from that hangover than post.

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE the Legends and I was angry when Disney announced that all the novels will be Legends. In my opinion, "Heir to the Empire" (or: the REAL Episode VII for me) is WAAAAAAAAYS better than the EP7 crap. BUT I really enjoyed Rogue One, so I've got hope things get better.

cause there a hutt jedi called Beldorion and that dumb cause. Hutts are force restiant so why could they use the force. Another thing there sith ghost which I don't like cause I like more of the cannon you have to be at peace to become a force ghost Thrawn I own all Thrawn books

They you are dumb.

• 2 weeks later...