Come on guys, what's the big deal about covert energy headpiece?

so we can get rid of hoods on some sets? ;l

Exiled Master or other sets without hood (for example Twilek, or human with head band) looks horrible.

Better option is to add to every robes in game hood down version that we can get from collections if we have full set unlocked + ofc. if robes are already hooded up. They could add this to few robes + more in future, just like with Tunings in weapons.

Edited by tummiswtor

Exiled Master or other sets without hood (for example Twilek, or human with head band) looks horrible.

Better option is to add to every robes in game hood down version that we can get from collections if we have full set unlocked + ofc. if robes are already hooded up. They could add this to few robes + more in future, just like with Tunings in weapons.

That's subjective - for me hoods negating hair looks far worse, and I only bought certain sets (Wicked Huntress, for instance) *because* the toon I wanted it for is Togruta. There's a good 10 sets I'd like to have but won't buy because the hoods hide my head.

As to your second idea - a simple covert armor headpiece is far easier a solution than what you suggest - cost effective and easily profitable (in a pack or direct sale item).

That's subjective - for me hoods negating hair looks far worse, and I only bought certain sets (Wicked Huntress, for instance) *because* the toon I wanted it for is Togruta. There's a good 10 sets I'd like to have but won't buy because the hoods hide my head.

As to your second idea - a simple covert armor headpiece is far easier a solution than what you suggest - cost effective and easily profitable (in a pack or direct sale item).

Or start add to game more hood down robes :confused:

None of the robes I've tried on Twi'leks or Togruta look bad without their hoods. Most look significantly better, and some, like Wicked Huntress, look amazing! I'll have to try Exiled Master. The hood on that is an utter amomination.

A final missing piece of the Covert Energy set, asked for so many times. What's the difficulty behind adding it to the game so we can get rid of hoods on some sets? ;l

Please guys, just throw it into some pack soon.

About Hood down and Jedi Robes

Fleet Tier IV Consular gear.

http://imgur.com/a/iDf8n

Just right... I've forgot we don't deserve normal jedi robes with hood down :p

Edited by tummiswtor

WOW ... It would literally take them 5 minutes to add that to the CM and make hundreds of long suffering customers happy.

Or just add to Exiled Master robes in Collection an item "chest piece" with hood down. You could swtich between up/down.

Covert energy headpieces would work in theory... except there are certain cutscenes in game that remove any and all headgear, even if it's an eye patch or a headband. I assume it'd be the same for the covert energy piece, regardless of whether or not it's "in the way." (Those cutscenes are mostly romance scenes - or ones that have even the possibility of kissing/romance, even if you don't take those options.) So you'd be able to have your hood down and covert energy headpiece - until those cutscenes, in which case... insta-hood and your character suddenly goes bald again. :(