Hoth Bonus Series(Question)

NomadicPath

I completed the last of the normal quests for Hoth and the class quests there as well.(I am a sith warrior). However I still have a little ways until 41 which is the level of my next class quest. Do I have to do the heroic missions to unlock the Bonus Series, and if that is not the case where do I go the start the questline?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I am currently in the same boat. It kind of sucks that I was able to finish the planet at level 40 but the next one starts off with level 42 quests.

i had the same problem too but i found out the Aldaraan bonus series is level 40 and that will take you to 42 for the next planet. I can't remember where the start of the series is but i know you can get it on the fleet or on Aldaraan

Alderaan bonus series is level 40. It should be gained already at level 36-37, but it is bugged and never opened to me for example, so at level 41 I bypassed that stage and went to take the second part from an NPC in the Thul palace on Alderaan. He's in one of the side rooms to the main hall.

I'm pretty sure that the Hoth bonus series was offered to me at level 44.

Edited by Rouge

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
i had the same problem too but i found out the Aldaraan bonus series is level 40 and that will take you to 42 for the next planet. I can't remember where the start of the series is but i know you can get it on the fleet or on Aldaraan

Thank's I was traveling all over the planet looking for quests and came up dry at lv40 (skipped heroics) and I don't want to start my lv42 quests till I hit 41.