Tyth Promo Video by Curt

xkcurtisx

Just being a monkey in the wrench since I don't ever seem to catch a ptr when its up but how was this filmed? Was it on the ptr open to public or was it a closed alpha/beta capture.

Don't get me wrong but if it was a closed alpha/beta capture I think you were wrong in vid capping in and releasing it. If it was an open PTR thats fine then but its becoming increasing more and more that alpha videos are getting out over other games and then when it comes to release people are PO cause its not the same as the video you showed.

I for one would not put a alpha vid cap out there but I am also older and spent time in the industry where we never released alpha testing to a select few Twitch users which is where this genre went down hill

The new operation's soundtrack sounds quite awesome. The game's soundtrack in general much better than anything put out by Disney so far.

The raised circular battle platform gives me Blood Hunt's Jos and Vaulk flashback nightmares.

That's actually music from Two Steps from Hell, not in-game music. :p (But it sure SHOULD be the soundtrack! It's epic enough.) Well, in the video the OP released, anyway - I haven't heard of any videos that showcase a new soundtrack for the operation.

Thank you for putting this video together, OP!!

Edited by Jagaimee