Two Ideas for Synthweaving and Armormech

Zooball

As I'm crafting sets for my mains/alts, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a toggle to preview the items as either Imperial or Republic so I can see what they will look like for either faction. My second idea is having the option to place items in a set box which would make selling them on the GTN easier.

A "set box" wouldn't necessarily make selling any easier.

It's not like majority of people will automatically want any given complete set because there is no other benefit attached.

Unlike the CM sets, where a full set will allow you to unlock the set in collections,or endgame gear that offers some sort of set bonus for wearing however many parts, there are no unlocks for crafted sets.

Some people may well just want one or two pieces and thus a full set would be detrimental.

The only thing preventing anyone from selling a full set is GTN limits, and for subscribers that limit has been, in my experience, very generous.

As I'm crafting sets for my mains/alts, I was thinking how nice it would be to have a toggle to preview the items as either Imperial or Republic so I can see what they will look like for either faction. My second idea is having the option to place items in a set box which would make selling them on the GTN easier.

Good idea. There were a few armour pieces that looked great on Pub but completely different on Imp.