Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can you please REDUCE SITH WARRIOR "HURTING VOICE"???

NogueiraA

It's absurdly annoying, every single hit they take it's a different "UUUUAAAHHH UGH UGH UGH FML" sound.

It's stupid, don't remove it but REDUCE the amount of noise they make.

It's called Force Scream. It's a scream. With force. That's why it's called Force Scream.

It's hard to RP as the Dovahkiin on without the abilities to back it up. Why would you want to take that away from people?

It's called Force Scream. It's a scream. With force. That's why it's called Force Scream.

Wait, what is this Force Scream you speak of? My warriors all get an ability *called* Force Scream, but every time I use it, it is clear that this is a misprint for the correct name, Force Belch.

• Like 1

Wait, what is this Force Scream you speak of? My warriors all get an ability *called* Force Scream, but every time I use it, it is clear that this is a misprint for the correct name, Force Belch.

Can't call it Force Belch. Mercs are getting that ability with 5.2. It's a long channeled ability that continutally heals them to full while they just sit there belching and scratching themselves.

It's absurdly annoying, every single hit they take it's a different "UUUUAAAHHH UGH UGH UGH FML" sound.

Finally, somebody addresses the REAL problems with PVP.

And I am going to guess you don't like the giggle the Smuggler/Agent makes either.:rolleyes:

And I am going to guess you don't like the giggle the Smuggler/Agent makes either.:rolleyes:

Hey My Bounty Hunter giggles as well when she does a flame spin, i cant think of the real name but she giggles to.

The sith Warrior sounds like its gagging on a jar of Mayonnaise when they get hit. :eek:

I do hate that giggle :mad: Its constant, they stab you in the back, giggle, they stealth, giggle, they unstealth, giggle, they heal you, giggle, they stun you, giggle, they mezz you, giggle, they fart, giggle.

And i have to agree with the OP, the Warrior screams when being hit is too loud.

• 2 weeks later...
I do hate that giggle :mad: Its constant, they stab you in the back, giggle, they stealth, giggle, they unstealth, giggle, they heal you, giggle, they stun you, giggle, they mezz you, giggle, they fart, giggle.

And i have to agree with the OP, the Warrior screams when being hit is too loud.

My boyfriend thinks my smuggler/agent giggle is cute p.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.