Does 242 purple bonus-set gear exist?

acidburncpt

The only 242 bonus-set gear i've seen is gold/yellow which has standard mods and enhs not the advanced one's that are in the 240 purple bonus-set pieces. Are the 242 gold pieces the BIS? Could someone provide me a link to explain this simplified gearing system and ranking of the rated gear. Ex: 234 purple, 236 gold, 240 purple, and 242 gold. < would that be considered the correct order for the gear? Edited by acidburncpt

No. Purple is for 230, 234 and 240.

The order is, in terms of pieces with set bonuses, ignoring greens and blues: 230 purple, 234 purple, 236 gold, 240 purple, 242 gold.

The golden stuff has no advanced on the mods but it's still the best available for now.

I noticed last night that the mods and enhancements in the 242 legendary gear was standard and not advanced compared to the 240 purple. Do they have better stats than the advanced versions since they're in 242 rated gear? I assume they do but I can't login now otherwise I would check. Edited by acidburncpt

I noticed last night that the mods and enhancements in the 242 legendary gear was standard and not advanced compared to the 240 purple. Do they have better stats than the advanced versions since they're in 242 rated gear? I assume they do but I can't login now otherwise I would check.

Yes the 242 modifications have better stats. The title (advanced or not) does not matter only the rating. 242>240 so better stats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.