LF Jung-Ma players! Casual RP guild concept! [EMPIRE]

Niekard

Had an idea for a RP guild dedicated to 'Sith' who are fighting for the light side, who believe in passion but also peace. Working as an undercover operation, most are born into the Empire and grow up with the kind of morality sought out by the order. Note: this is a casual concept, you don't have to be a 'roleplayer' per say! Also interested in social / gameplay elements but lacking the numbers.

Add Yarndi on Jung-Ma, or PM me here if interested.

Had an idea for a RP guild dedicated to 'Sith' who are fighting for the light side, who believe in passion but also peace. Working as an undercover operation, most are born into the Empire and grow up with the kind of morality sought out by the order. Note: this is a casual concept, you don't have to be a 'roleplayer' per say! Also interested in social / gameplay elements but lacking the numbers.

Add Yarndi on Jung-Ma, or PM me here if interested.

Must be hard to muster something up on that server being a ghost town I really feel sorry for you and the rest of the players on that server.

Would I play on that server ? Only if questing, Operations, Flashpoints-Uprisings were all cross server and you can do like you can in WoW join a group with a friend no matter what server they are on within the US realm.

Must be hard to muster something up on that server being a ghost town I really feel sorry for you and the rest of the players on that server.

Would I play on that server ? Only if questing, Operations, Flashpoints-Uprisings were all cross server and you can do like you can in WoW join a group with a friend no matter what server they are on within the US realm.

Ah, would it be worth transferring / restarting on a more populated server?

Seems like Begeren Colony would be my best bet?

Edited by Niekard

It might be. :)

Begeren Colony, or Ebon Hawk. Both have pretty good populations, although Ebon Hawk is far and away the more populated of the two. Begeren Colony's quieter, but not by too far.

Transfer to The Ebon Hawk if you like RP also it's east coast like Jung Ma but BC isn't popular for the RP crowd like Ebon Hawk.

If you want best of the best go to the harbinger it will bring true pain with the toxic fleet bandits and lots of people to do things you want and great guilds but if you want to stick to serious RP I would suggest like I did TEH nothing can come close to it.