Visual bug/exploit?

ulusid

I have seen several players now who appear to be glitched running in place or they appear to be lagging out and they are able to cast the deactivate in proving grounds then the glitch stops after the cast is complete. I have not seen it posted on in forums yet. Any info would be nice

I have seen several players now who appear to be glitched running in place or they appear to be lagging out and they are able to cast the deactivate in proving grounds then the glitch stops after the cast is complete. I have not seen it posted on in forums yet. Any info would be nice

Most of the game is bugged like this in someway since 5.0 graphics changes. I would not be surprised to learn some people have learned a way to exploit these graphics bugs. I know certain classes are able to in pvp.

Just wasnt sure if it was something that was known or not. I don't see it alot in this pvp arena just always seems happen with sudden deactivate. Thanks for responses Hope it gets fixed Hopefully sooner than the Merc nerf that is needed.