A sad way to end an iconic SW character

Amikae

I rarely get so enraged by mmo games. But I've just been to The Foundry and I have to say, this is just pathetic and insulting. Is that the best Bioware could do? One of the greatest and most powerful Force users in the SW Universe gets killed of by a bunch of idiots in a low level flashpoint? "He" was powerful enough to challenge the Emperor, WHAT THE HELL?

I never could have expected this from Bioware. You just murdered a huge chunk of SW's lore. I despise you for that. I have no idea how this got approved. I'd love to meet the guy who wrote this, so I can spit in his face. What an atrocity...

I'm disgusted.

I don't play a game just for the pew-pew sake of playing a game. I enjoy the story, the lore, the characters. It's only sad, that no one could give a sh*t, that they did this. Or having some faint hope, that because there's no body, they could bring him back someday. He never should have been in such an instance. It's a crude and cheap way to deal with such an important lore object. It's worrying me. If they could do this to Revan, well, they could do it with anyone. The way Blizzard has been stomping all over Warcraft's lore, I've been hoping, that BioWare will be better than that. Edited by Amikae

I smell a fanboy. He was never one of the most powerful force-users in the entire history of forever, get that out of your heads.

Also, the players in this game aren't some random nobodies, like they were in Galaxies, instead here they are the best of the best in every possible way. So four of these exceptional individuals teaming up to zerg a lone, above-average force user, who was further weakened over the course of 300 years and possibly mad? Makes sense to me.

Edited by blooddodo

I smell a fanboy. He was never one of the most powerful force-users in the entire history of forever, get that out of your heads.

Also, the players in this game aren't some random nobodies, like they were in Galaxies, instead here they are the best of the best in every possible way. So four of these exceptional individuals teaming up to zerg a lone, above-average force user, who was further weakened over the course of 300 years and possibly mad? Makes sense to me.

Actually, while he wasn't THE most powerful, he WAS pretty high on the list. He demonstrated abilities that only very powerful force users could utilize effectively multiple times, and even in Revan did things like turning a very powerful Sith to ash with her own lightning.

In any case, your last point is entirely correct. He was being drained of Force power for three hundred years. He is nowhere NEAR peak form.

Edited by SiconCXII