The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Translocate

dwiekopy

Translocate ability in tank spec. It`s completely useless in solo pve. Why the hell did they create such skill for a game which is so much solo friendly now. So many options here to give us some nice stuff and we got this crap. Do you find this skill useful, guys? is it useful in group content at least?

Translocate ability in tank spec. It`s completely useless in solo pve. Why the hell did they create such skill for a game which is so much solo friendly now. So many options here to give us some nice stuff and we got this crap. Do you find this skill useful, guys? is it useful in group content at least?

Even in PvP its uses are low. Its cast time makes it too unconfortable.

Even in PvP its uses are low. Its cast time makes it too unconfortable.

Ha! so now you see how bad it is. Why don`t we have something like damage increase, like making flame burst critical hit similar to assassin tank`s critical hit on shock. That would be awesome, not mentioning range increase

Powertech tank (what?) ability. You never asked for this. And if you will do, your co-tank will have to pass a few stages: “What did you ask me?”, “Did you really just asked me to use this?”, “LOL”, “Lol, guys, he asked me to translocate him!”, “Ok, ok, let me find it.”, “It’s not on my bars.”, “Oh, found it!”, and, finally, 1.5s cast.

© by Mostly Harmless

bw needs to make it instacast. It's a cool ability but it's just not useful as is. I get that they put a lot of effort into the animation that happens during a cast, but I don't see why they can't just speed that up like they did with firestorm. Edited by LeglessChair