XP event and fast ways to level up

Marshal_Ney

Not sure if this is quite the fastest, but what I did was turn on exploration mission and literally do every mission on the 1st and 2nd planets (except area quests) but including heroics. I also did pvp up until I did finished the weekly and that brought me to 50 within 4 hours (might've done a heroic or 2 outside of first 2 planets depending on how many warzones I needed to finish weekly). After that, the fastest way from 50-70 is to farm bestia monsters in sm dp. I had xp armor and an xp boost equipped as well as being in a guild with +10% xp.

1) Starter planet, do purple quests only & ignore everything else till lvl 11.

2) Fleet to combat section & get intro pvp+the weekly/daily & finish it. You'll get 7-8 levels from 1 or 2 matches.

3) Find the Crafting Intro mission & talk to every crafting trainer so you level once.

4) Go to the fleet's stronghold section, talk to the holostatue. Go to your stronghold, & gain around 1 level.

5) Now you are level 19-20, go to the fleet's middle ring, find Heroic 2 terminal for starter planet Heroic 2 missions.

6) Use Heroics quick travel, finish remaining starting planet purple missions+2 Heroic missions you picked up.

7) Return to fleet for the 1st companion.

8) Queue for tactical flashpoints while doing Heroic2 missions to kill time as you wait for queue.

9) At level 34, head to the Alderaan's Ruur Kilik Burrows. Go into the cave & massacre the Kiliks. Each mob grants you 7-10k exp.

10) At level 55, go to Rishi & start the planetary quest by talking to the bird man (no need for Revan Prequel stuff). That+ 1 daily for challenging gangs gets you about 2 levels in 10-15mins (more with double exp event). Do FPs or heroics to level 60.

11) At level 60 go do the first chapter (the hunt) 4 times. That will take you from 60 to 66.

12) Do FPs or heroics to 70.

In general: use exp armor, major exp boost, guild boost, legacy unlock boost and companion from level 1 for faster kills.

Edited by Lundorff

There are many ways to level fast in this game now.

If you have the DVL leveling armor from last summer, use it.

Have your experience boost perks unlocked for character (unlock the ones you intend to do....Classs Missions? PVP? Flashpoints? Exploration?)

Use XP boosts.

Are you in a guild that has 10% experience boost?

If you don't care about story and only want to reach level cap the fastest (solo) by power leveling, do the following:

Do Starter planet at least until you get to level 10. Once you hit level 10, you can start doing Heroics in succession for each planet. You will outlevel planets as you go, which will make it even easier despite level sync. (Make sure to swap out mods every 8 to 12 levels if using modded gear. If not, just keep using trash drops and the blue gear you get from Heroic reward boxes as you level until level 61.)

Once you reach level 65, quit doing Heroics and do the first 3 chapters of Kotfe, but don't turn all 3 of them in until after chapter 3. (You only need to do the first 2 chapters if you have maximum possible XP boosting going on with consumable boosts, legacy perk class mission boosts, DVL armor boosts, Guild XP boosts.) Of course, if you decide to use Kotfe to go from 65 to 70, you won't be able to go back and do original Class story or Shadow of Revan story.

In my opinion, that is the fastest way to level if going solo. During this event, I can level a toon from 1 to 70 in one hardcore day of playing. Otherwise you can do it in a few days of casual playing.

If you have a few buddies to level with, it will be even faster, as you can do other stuff such as tactical fps if you get bored with Heroics. Depending on PVP pops and FPs pops, it might be wise to skip those if not popping since you would be waiting around wasting time in between.

The fastest way is probably heroics, but levelling isn't difficult at all right now lol. A guildie and I levelled 2 more toons using the story missions and a few heroics that were convenient as quick travels (we both have the DvL armor and exp boosts) and hit 70 after ch 1 with 1 FP.

You can try doing it this way (I've already tried it so it works):

Do all quests on your starter planet: exploration, mission, class, etc. This should put you around 22-24.

Go to fleet: Do the Crafting tutorial and Stronghold tutorial (they're both in the same section).

Head toward the exit to your capital planet: Run Black Talon/Esseles in story mode...then return to fleet.

Do all the heroics off the mission terminal, when you're done you should around 60.

Go to the daily areas: CZ-198, Black Hole, Section X. Rinse and repeat this step the next day....level 70. (Section X has both 190 rating and 210 rating gear vendors)