Considering an event

philwil

On a host server of your choice

Bomber Spam Bingo Day

Everyone will be required to have only bombers available on their bars to participate in prizes.

We could very well have a dom match where neither team makes 500 points

Sounds exciting!!

Because TRE isnt known for this......please, lol.......

But yes it would have to be a consensus.

I haven't played on other server since December at least, so I can't really compare : I've definitely seen more bombers recently, but it's mostly new players and they aren't good at it. Is it really that bad on TRE compared to other servers? I know that GSF on TRE is famous for a particular problem, but I didn't know it was a bomber paradise as you are implying.

I haven't played on other server since December at least, so I can't really compare : I've definitely seen more bombers recently, but it's mostly new players and they aren't good at it. Is it really that bad on TRE compared to other servers? I know that GSF on TRE is famous for a particular problem, but I didn't know it was a bomber paradise as you are implying.

Well...more times than not I have encountered bomber spam. Several matches in a row.

But yeah. If you have ever been involved in a two way bomber spam it is both hilarious and fun. That is as long as both sides do it simultaneously. Takes for ever to turn a node....bomber after bomb..healers healing....intense fun!

On a host server of your choice

Bomber Spam Bingo Day

Everyone will be required to have only bombers available on their bars to participate in prizes.

We could very well have a dom match where neither team makes 500 points

Sounds exciting!!

Hahaha, love the sarcasm. Other event suggestions:

1.) Death Match with only Gunships event. I like this event because it is so rare to see a Gunship in this wartype... In this event you can only have gunships on your bar because I know how tempting it is to choose something other than gunship in this war type.

2.) Veterans with only BLC Flashfire/Sting event. Once again, only the BLC scout is allowed on your bar, because I have heard somewhere that the other ships also can be chosen by a veteran, however I have not yet witnessed that.

(its all in good fun)

Hahaha, love the sarcasm. Other event suggestions:

1.) Death Match with only Gunships event. I like this event because it is so rare to see a Gunship in this wartype... In this event you can only have gunships on your bar because I know how tempting it is to choose something other than gunship in this war type.

2.) Veterans with only BLC Flashfire/Sting event. Once again, only the BLC scout is allowed on your bar, because I have heard somewhere that the other ships also can be chosen by a veteran, however I have not yet witnessed that.

(its all in good fun)

Both are totally fine, but add some flavor. No railguns for all gunship TDM. And LLC and sabo probe only with directional or quick charge shields for Sting/Flashfire.

• 2 weeks later...