Error in 5.1.3 Patch Notes?

docbenwayddo

All of my characters were created at level 1; it doesn't happen with any Imperial character, but it does for some of my Republic characters; I'll have to loop through them again to be sure which ones they are, but it looks as if it's the characters created after the start of the original DvL event that are affected.

The one that auto completes for me is my main, created WELL before the DvL event (like LAUNCH created).... There has to be several issues causing this, not just one... Or a strange combination of issues...

Tips for NS daily heroic for autocomplet , first go on Terminal take heroic for NS , then use from Galactic command (Rep side) , take from Planetary mission NS Heroic , then remove all NS heroic plus Daily NS. Will no more pop Autocomplet ( only must 1 next day , again did same , if be again pop auotocomplet after 1 day ago you finish on NS heroic.

I can confirm , this works aftere reset next day.

It is not necessary to do the same one day earlier.

Edited by bdamir

The patch notes say:

But in game tooltips show that the bar for LS/DS 1 is 10,000, not 7500.

Does that mean it'll still drop to 3000, or will it be 5500 since the actual rank is 2500 more than you think it is?

I'm having the same problem. Most of my characters show in the 10k's range for each tier of light/dark alignment. Only brand new characters that I just created within the past few days show accurately for tier 1 being at 3k, whereas before the patch I had had one that was showing tier 1 dark as needing 10k, and after the patch, it still showed up as 10k, then I FINALLY got to tier 1 and for tier 2 I need 20k, and now for tier 3 I need 40k, etc. How is this suppossed to be dropping the points needed. Based on the points I have, most of my characters should be tier 4 or 5. I also have a few characters that say I'm aligned to light or dark, but show that I have significantly more points in the other faction. What gives? Please correct this.

Go to fix major bugs, not minor bugs :rolleyes:

For those who care about Conquest, this is a Major bug, especially since Nar Shaddaa Heroics are part of so many conquest week types.

If conquest crafting was always repeatable it would not matter so much, neither would it matter if loving PvP, but for players with many alts who doesn't have time to wait for ques every day, it does matter to be able to gain daily cp through heroics, and for NS it is only guaranteed with Imp players, so yeah some of us would call it a Major bug.

There are GC Planetary missions for SEVENTEEN different planets, plus GC missions for Starfighter, PvP, Uprisings... and the "only" way you can earn enough CXP to level and gear up is if this one mission auto-completes?

Yes, for my twinks. Its very tedious to do the h2-missions over and over again. So an auto complete function is very good. And you can fight the ugly system. And my twinks earn some CXP and have a real chance to get a baseline-equipment. I don't want more than this. Green 210er mods from the fleet vendor are no option!