Any ideas for DvsL bosses? People are not doing them.

merovejec

1. Make them spawn at a set location, which rotates on a weekly basis. Add some visual cues as well, like a glowing red/blue ground for the spawn spots.

2. Increase the rewards.

I liked the idea of the pernament spawn on all places, since no one does them overall it would be nice for them to all be spawned. Maybe even fixed spawn of specific ones on a specific spot.

I liked the idea of the pernament spawn on all places, since no one does them overall it would be nice for them to all be spawned. Maybe even fixed spawn of specific ones on a specific spot.

This would make it too easy for the selfish people that spoil the game with their hordes of bots to farm the achievements they need. Like this one game-spoiler on TRE who has been banned from all the guilds that do hunt these bosses...

To encourage more people to do them they should make the vendor rewards more interesting. Could have it on an endless rotation where each week you can use LS/DS tokens to buy a certain gear token or desirable item like expensive mounts/pets/companion licenses. If the rewards are good enough people will want to kill the bosses even on weeks when it's items they don't want as they want to be ready for weeks when it is one they are after.

Finding the bosses is not hard now Dulfy has a list of a lot of their locations and you have multiple instances of each.

Edited by UlaVii

I think THESE should be instanced. That'd keep d-bags from randomly screwing it up for others. Also.... eliminate the disappearing act b.s. If a team dies, it should have a chance to try again.

Make a mission out of it, instead of random location spawns in places that make no sense. It should seem like they've actually attacked something that needs defending.

"They're attacking Kass City Square" or "They're attacking Ulgo Palace"

And lastly make the rewards worth the effort, and Make sure everyone gets rewarded something for doing these.

Edited by ImmortalLowlife

• 1 month later...

Well now that 5.2 is behind the door i think these will be completely forgotten.

I mean they only give CXP packs, which wont be so attractive after 5.2 hits, since you can get gear from ops again and dont have to bother with farming CXP.

Well now that 5.2 is behind the door i think these will be completely forgotten.

I mean they only give CXP packs, which wont be so attractive after 5.2 hits, since you can get gear from ops again and dont have to bother with farming CXP.

why not adjust the difficulty and have them drop actual useful gear? add them to the gear rotation so to speak. Would make for quite some competition to get them. There are a few wrinkles to figure out granted, but still...