GSF 1v1 dueling arena

Androgena

You wouldn't even have to have it mean anything , no rewards etc. Guilds could run their own events .But it would make pilots better and give new players a chance to get decent before subjecting them to the crucible of GSF where most go in get it handed to them hard and never play it again . Come on guys , we could do it out side the republic fleet or any planet with a orbital station ,i.e. make the arenas small and add the entrance on said planets and stations much like flashpoints .

posting this on behalf of The King who is (still) banned from the SWTOR forums for his 'outburst' about mentioning someones name about 1v1 defeat

"Greetings traveller,

I am pleased to meat your aquintince and guess what ur wish is granted ive been killing fools 1v1 for 2 years now. i have unfortunately never faced a decent competitor enough to give me a real challenge so perhaps you would be such a bewilderly fellow to take down a King. your pain will be a tasty banquet to me TBH

If you wish to learn more about 1v1 arena aka Kronies Kombat please click my signature which Raxarcs will enlighten u by providing

cheers and happy dieing,

yours truly

His Majesty,

Krixarcs"

Sorry but I cant post that 1v1 thread link as Krixarcs posts no longer have a signature. did bioware perma deleted his account????

Edited by Reavelius

posting this on behalf of The King who is (still) banned from the SWTOR forums for his 'outburst' about mentioning someones name about 1v1 defeat

"Greetings traveller,

I am pleased to meat your aquintince and guess what ur wish is granted ive been killing fools 1v1 for 2 years now. i have unfortunately never faced a decent competitor enough to give me a real challenge so perhaps you would be such a bewilderly fellow to take down a King. your pain will be a tasty banquet to me TBH

If you wish to learn more about 1v1 arena aka Kronies Kombat please click my signature which Raxarcs will enlighten u by providing

cheers and happy dieing,

yours truly

His Majesty,

Krixarcs"

Sorry but I cant post that 1v1 thread link as Krixarcs posts no longer have a signature. did bioware perma deleted his account????

Does the "King" provide a medium fry and drink with every duel or can you get a chocolate shake?

I am wondering, when will Krix duel Le'Bob ? He had argument with him in this forum months ago and still no duel ? When I challenged him, the response was he had to duel Le'Bob first. What an excuse :)

Whenever you guys have duel, you should post it on youtube. Would like to see that one.