Reusable Dyes

americanaussie

When you see consumable items being sold for 1 BILLION, it makes you wonder about things. Thankfully, I'm not interested in the 1 billion black/deep red dye...just the black/black dye. But seriously. 1 BILLION for a consumed item that cannot be reused. Ridiculous. Same is true for buying the dye outright on the CM. That's a lot of money for something that cannot be pulled out and used on another item. Call it "nanorobotic" dye or something. Surely, in a galaxy far far away they could have reusable dyes ;)

Or at the very least, allow dyes to be put in our collections!

PS: If anyone on harb wants to make a nice deal for black/black dye where I can take a few days to earn the credz, lemme know. :p

Been asked for many times. So guess its not going to happen. Don't take that as me saying it should not happen. As in real terms its not something I have an opinion on. If it happens I won't complain. If not well gone almost 4 years without, so clearly I can managed without.

Erm, there usually is always someone posting stuff for ridiculous prices.

Are you sure there aren't any cheaper ones that cost less than 20 or even 10 million as well?

Could have been ones cheaper than 1 mil. I was looking for black/black so I did a black dye search then set highest price first so I only saw the first page on that one. I scrolled through for the b/b only after page 1.

Erm, there usually is always someone posting stuff for ridiculous prices.

Are you sure there aren't any cheaper ones that cost less than 20 or even 10 million as well?

When you see stupid listings like that it is always the credit sellers doing it. They just list the highest and most ridiculous price on anything they sell in the hope someone "accidentally" clicks on it or is stupid enough to do so.

When you see stupid listings like that it is always the credit sellers doing it. They just list the highest and most ridiculous price on anything they sell in the hope someone "accidentally" clicks on it or is stupid enough to do so.

I don't think it's necessarily credit sellers. Regular players were doing this and it increased after people figured out they could make a lot of money off other people's mistakes.