Class Story Re-playable Missions

Stealag

Alright, there are some classes I like, but some missions on those classes that kill me just so I can relive a short 45 second encounter in the main class story, I mean I like em, but have to replay an entire class story to play the ending again just to get the enjoyment out of it again, it kinda kills me lol. So like they did with FE-ET, can there be a replay mission option for your character's main class story?

/signed - as it is, I've been going onto other servers and re-creating the same character just so I could enjoy their story again. This would be much more convenient. Edited by Hraken

Yeah lol, glad to see 3 signings already. (I think I speak for quite a few people) I want this to come to life, I'm already working on sith warrior number 13. Just to do the chapter 3 ending again >_>

I'd like this.

Whenever I come back after an extended absence I want to start fresh, but it becomes a chore.

If I could just take my existing characters back through their class stories it would be great.

Granted, part of this is just wanting to re-learn how to play the class(es), but still, it's fun to revisit some of those old missions.

No doubling up on special rewards or anything; They can insert credit boxes in place of things like Flashy or whatever other class weapon you get.

Light/dark choices would affect character alignment as per normal, but it wouldn't give a Sith Inquisitor a different Darth name at the end of their story. If they were Darth Imperious the first time then they are Darth Imperious forever.

And I would also like to see an option to replay companion stories as well.

I do not know if this would be included in the "class story" idea, but to me they are part of the deal.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, there are some classes I like, but some missions on those classes that kill me just so I can relive a short 45 second encounter in the main class story, I mean I like em, but have to replay an entire class story to play the ending again just to get the enjoyment out of it again, it kinda kills me lol. So like they did with FE-ET, can there be a replay mission option for your character's main class story?

That could be a good thing, as long as at least a couple of restrictions were put in place:

1) A player has to actually have done the chapter to be able to repeat it, meaning that boosted characters would not be able to go back through the vanilla story.

2) All decisions made in the initial play through of a repeatable chapter are locked and cannot be "undone". A player should be able to make different choices when repeating the chapters so they can see "what might have been", but the game should only recognize the choices made during the initial play through for story/romance "progression" purposes.

/signed

WE NEED THIS! Bioware, listen to the reason for once. 1-50 is what keeps your game ALIVE. It's what kept your game alive. It's practically the only thing of notice in your game besides the IP. Just. Do. It. Without any financial plans. This'll only boost your sales and the overall satisfaction of your playerbase. You can even sell it in tokens. Just. Do. It.

You can even sell it in tokens.

Now, if they sold it as tokens, that would be ridiculous, they gave us the chapter replays for fallen empire and eternal throne for free. The only thing is, I worry that this actually will never be added, and I'll have to keep deleting and remaking the same characters all over again.

Now, if they sold it as tokens, that would be ridiculous, they gave us the chapter replays for fallen empire and eternal throne for free. The only thing is, I worry that this actually will never be added, and I'll have to keep deleting and remaking the same characters all over again.

Look, if the mountain won't come to the prophet...the prophet will come to the mountain. As they say.

And it seems there isn't any way to deal with BW except through $$$$. So if the $$$$ will give me 1-50 replay, so be it.

Look, if the mountain won't come to the prophet...the prophet will come to the mountain. As they say.

And it seems there isn't any way to deal with BW except through $$$$. So if the $$$$ will give me 1-50 replay, so be it.

Why would anyone pay for something that is for free?

To me replay means "create new character" nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

To me replay means "create new character" nothing more.

Agreed, but the issue is, character slot limit. if you fill em all up, can't create a new guy unless you delete a character/play a new toon on a different server.

The ability to replay (almost) every story mission on the same character in Star Trek Online is one of the things I loved about it.

Too bad the only "story" that we can repeat in this game without making new characters is the Valkorion family soap opera. Ugh.

• 5 months later...