Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

5th tier 1 bonus-set head piece in a row

acidburncpt

Well I just got my 5th tier-1 head piece (bonus-set) in a row, I also just cancelled my sub. This RNG sht is for the birds, I've tried my best to enjoy it but its not possible for me. The good news is I got 6 bonus-set pieces in about 65 crates, the bad news is 5 of them were the same piece. More time for warframe, its grindy as hell but at least its fun.

Well I just got my 5th tier-1 head piece (bonus-set) in a row, I also just cancelled my sub. This RNG sht is for the birds, I've tried my best to enjoy it but its not possible for me. The good news is I got 6 bonus-set pieces in about 65 crates, the bad news is 5 of them were the same piece. More time for warframe, its grindy as hell but at least its fun.

I hope you didn't DE those, that is still 5 sets of mods and enhancements that you can use on all of your other gear. You are in tier 1 anyway, take it easy. I was able to gear in about 4 days with that one, by doing pvp and filling in the rest with unassembled. It gets way worst when you need to buy t2 just to get a t3, with unassembled. T1 was not that bad and I only won 2 or 3 tier pieces, bought the rest. T2 on the other hand, I won 4 (1 set and bought 1 more) pieces and now in tier 3... nothing and it takes longer and I need to buy the t2 pieces I didnt get to upgrade the t3 that I am not getting. It gets messy but T1 was not bad at all. As far as T3 goes, at this point Im doing like 2 GC levels a week, bc its not fun to grind it. It is BIS though, so its not that big of a deal. I would not have earned BIS anyway. Just jumping on every now and then seeing if I get lucky, sticking to alts mainly for the time being.

Grind T1 with PVP/OPs/GSF and after you have full T1 gear, grind chapter 1 kotfe for T2 which should be ultra fast and hopefully youll get lucky. Once you hit t3, just play the game for fun and hope you get lucky. Stop grinding, its pointless for most people.

Edited by IstariZen

From experience you may rip out the mod and enhancement and put it in another piece, but the armoring won't transfer to any other part but the same slot which means when you have 5 head pieces, 4 of them are pretty much garbage. You can't sell them on the market, you can't wear it, you can't even take out the armoring. the piece becomes worthless. Command level 108 here and out of fourteen pieces for a full set from earpiece to boots I have been able to collect all of 4 pieces. That is totally unacceptable. Command Rank 108 which means I've opened 108 crates and I have 4 pieces of gear. The system is broken. Edited by Taythan

If you have alts you can..

A take out all the items and put in legacy gear and give to one of them. Them other character(s) then has a set head gear item. I have done this on the odd item I have had twice.

B. Rip out items RE them to get the schematic for the character you are using or send via legacy gear for alts to do the same if they have the right craft skill(s) Also done this however making items can be a pain if like me you are a solo player. Still I take it this is not an issue for you.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

You mean you were not excited? bw said you would be excited.

Something off then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.