depths of manaan FP

Jensaga

nope. not gonna do it.

i cant wipe on the puddle boss any more. I cant count high enough to keep track of teammates who dont understand to stay out of the puddles, or maybe they dont have the mechanical skills, i dont know. either way, if I get into this FP, I immediately leave.

It is frustrating, but I must ask, are you discussing mechanics with your group? Are you or anyone asking if everyone knows the fight before engaging? That's important because story mode doesn't sufficiently demonstrate boss mechanics, so players often feel like they know what they're doing having run story mode only.

I'm with you OP. Add BH (the couples fight) to the list also. They can't be pugged. Dont nerf them! Leave them for those that have guilds/friends and put together groups ahead of time. Fine. Just remove them from GF.

The reason we don't personally remove it from "random" group finder is for the daily reward. But they cannot be pugged, or extremely rarely and I don't have the time to find the "extremely rarely." If it pops I cancel but tell the group I'm sorry and to use a comp healer ( I usually heal and am probably doing them a favor anyway :D). Besides, trust me I'm far from the only one (ok watching too much Trump news, trust me). When these pop up it seems 9/10 times someone else cancels right away, anyway.

Talk mechanics? Ha you're funny. Most of the time, these days (so many veterans are gone), 1 or 2 players never read chat.

"Hey guys... on this puddle boss... he's going to electrify... guys... hello wait!. Noooo...."

Alright this is now a 2 man fight....

"Rez plz..." Oh..., now you find chat.

"No. you'll just die again..." :D

Bioware most likely won't tweak the boss and I don't want that anyway. Many like the mechs, and they're fine with the right group. JUST REMOVE BH and DoM FROM GF!

P.S. On HM remove BH, MAN, LI, KI, AoT. Don't change them just remove them from GF. THEY CAN'T BE PUGGED! :eek: EVAR! (Ok that's not completely true as I am Legendary Victor through PUGS :p There should be two titles. Pugged LV and non pugged. Huuuuge difference. Huge!

Edited by Zerileth

I leave that one instantly if we dont have a balanced lvl65+ group (tank, heals, 2 dps). I explain the droid boss and puddle boss at great lengths (well, used too) and it would always seem no one listens. I say 'adds must die, also stay close to each other so puddles are not all over blah blah blah'

And for some reason. No one likes to use the kolto tanks or something because I always find myself (no matter what class im on that day) being the one to keep an eye out for peoples health.

'member balanced FPs?.....

P.S. On HM remove BH, MAN, LI, KI, AoT. Don't change them just remove them from GF. THEY CAN'T BE PUGGED! :eek: EVAR! (Ok that's not completely true as I am Legendary Victor through PUGS :pThere should be two titles. Pugged LV and non pugged. Huuuuge difference. Huge!

I love this idea for all pve group content. It truly is a feat nowadays.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.