Tatooine Krayt Dragon Event

CelestialAspect

Since the World Boss for Tatooine wasn't a Krayt Dragon... I've seen people talk about this idea before, but I think it would be awesome to have a Krayt Dragon event somewhat like the Rakghoul event. You start out eliminating small threats, like nesting grounds for the Krayt Dragons, for either the Jawas or the Tuksen Raiders. You can choose to side with either and there's different rewards depending on who you choose, and you just keep doing things for the Jawas or Tusken Raiders, and eventually move on to a greater World Boss, but it's only during that event. This boss would be a giant Krayt Dragon that you fight the same as any other WB, with an ops group.

Since the World Boss for Tatooine wasn't a Krayt Dragon... I've seen people talk about this idea before, but I think it would be awesome to have a Krayt Dragon event somewhat like the Rakghoul event. You start out eliminating small threats, like nesting grounds for the Krayt Dragons, for either the Jawas or the Tuksen Raiders. You can choose to side with either and there's different rewards depending on who you choose, and you just keep doing things for the Jawas or Tusken Raiders, and eventually move on to a greater World Boss, but it's only during that event. This boss would be a giant Krayt Dragon that you fight the same as any other WB, with an ops group.

This could combine with another idea I saw recently. The Krayt Dragon Valley could be the event location and available only during event times. A special speeder from the main cities on Tatooine for each side could get us there when the event is going. It could have a small settlement and perhaps a sandcrawler with jawas that want help. Missions could be found in the settlement and at the sandcrawler, with tasks to complete daily to earn items. I don't know that we'd need a new rep faction for this, but it wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea, either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.