Jedi as an official religion choice on 2020 Census

ThaNuls

If you live in the US, this is a great petition. If it gets 100,000 signatures by the deadline date, the White House has to comment on it like they had to comment on how much it would cost to build a real Death Star after that petition got the signatures needed.

Anyhow I thought it was a funny petition :)

Here is the link. to the petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-allow-american-citizens-choose-jedi-religion-option-2020-census-and-thereafter

Let the jokes and trolling begin!!

You know what's really crazy to think about? Way in the future when we as humans, super humans (gene editing), or human cyborgs, will have psionic abilities or tech. There will be some who will adhere to the Jedi code and principles, so in a way, our Star Wars movies have become a self fulfilling prophecy with the use of the " Force". Edited by Darkside

• 2 weeks later...
I'd join it, but where would the temple be located?

I say the main temple should be in Washington DC.While we have Satellite all over america well maybe not in Las Vegas.

Edited by Jarons

• 2 weeks later...
Ewww, not Washington DC put it somewhere pretty like a national park. We have tons of those I am sure a few could be dedicated to the underrepresented Jedi religion. I cannot speak for the Sith I have no idea what temple they would enjoy...

How about Caesar Palace?In Las vegas for the Sith.

Edited by Jarons

• 1 month later...
Jedi as an official religion choice on 2020 Census (...)

Let the jokes and trolling begin!!

I think that's already started with this petition.

Jedi isn't a religion. So you might want to work on that first.