Sith Warrior romance questions past vanilla *Spoilers*

Glikks

So after a certain chapter in the expansions, the Sith Warrior...

will have to choose to save Vette or Torian. If I am romanced to Vette but choose to save Torian, is there any romance option available to the Sith Warrior past that point or will I be stuck in the Widowed Life forever?

Haven't gotten to that part yet, just trying to plan ahead. Also does anyone know if you can romance old companions when they return in the expansions if you did not romance/broke it off with them earlier in the game?

Thanks!

So after a certain chapter in the expansions, the Sith Warrior...

will have to choose to save Vette or Torian. If I am romanced to Vette but choose to save Torian, is there any romance option available to the Sith Warrior past that point or will I be stuck in the Widowed Life forever?

Haven't gotten to that part yet, just trying to plan ahead. Also does anyone know if you can romance old companions when they return in the expansions if you did not romance/broke it off with them earlier in the game?

Thanks!

You can only continue old romance if you previously romanced them. You can still romance Theron, Lana, or Koth, there is a lock in moment in chapter 9 where you can enter into a relationship with one of them.

You cannot start a romance with a class companion if you skipped it through the class story, sorry. But you can choose a different romance BEFORE the previous romance returns in game, as above, in KotFE ch9 cantina scene. But not after that scene.

The choice you are talking about, OP, is in KotET so there is currently no available romance to start that late in the game either if you had chosen to continue the romance with your class romance when she/he had returned.

Edited by Asmodesu

Basically, if you romanced Vette and no one else in KotFE (Lana, Theron or Koth) and still want to have a LI after KotET is completed, you better save your wife :p

That's what I figured would be the case. Thanks for all the help everyone!