A question regarding KOTFE/KOTET.

TheRandomWolf

These two expansions use a completely different system from the previous missions. I have started KOTFE on two Republic characters, but one was with a Token and the other was after I had completed every single campaign.

My question is... I really would like to see the different outcomes as an evil Sith during KOTFE and KOTET.. but I'm afraid it'll "block" the events of Ilum, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan and Rise of the Emperor. I really would like to finish those on this same character as well. I have already finished the main class story of said character, but my curiosity is wanting me to inspect the different consequences of these expansions.

I know they'll affect the companions and so on... but if I finish KOTFE at least.. can I still access the pre-KOTFE chapters?

Edited by TheRandomWolf

These two expansions use a completely different system from the previous missions. I have started KOTFE on two Republic characters, but one was with a Token and the other was after I had completed every single campaign.

My question is... I really would like to see the different outcomes as an evil Sith during KOTFE and KOTET.. but I'm afraid it'll "block" the events of Ilum, Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan and Rise of the Emperor. I really would like to finish those on this same character as well. I have already finished the main class story of said character, but my curiosity is wanting me to inspect the different consequences of these expansions.

I know they'll affect the companions and so on... but if I finish KOTFE at least.. can I still access the pre-KOTFE chapters?

KotFE and KotET block access to:

* Base class story. (That is, class story missions from Korriban/Hutta/Ord Mantell/Tython up to the thing immediately after Corellia.)

* Class companion conversation stories.

* Forged Alliances (Prelude to Shadow of Revan) - the flashpoints remain available, but the linking story is blocked

* Shadow of Revan (Rishi/Yavin) - again, the flashpoints remain available, but the linking story is blocked

* Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) main story and during-story dailies.

Everything else, including Rishi/Yavin/post-story Ziost dailies, remains available. All non-class missions on levelling planets, including the planetary arcs, remain available.