Assasin tank spec still broken for me

Kaisernick

on 12/08/2016 i submitted a bug reporting that my sith assassin once reaching level 12 was not getting dark charge as a passive, instead i simply lost access to both charges, it also seems the same issue happens with surging charge on Deception.

This is ridiculous i have literally been waiting months and nothing has changed ive submitted a new bug report but why has it taken this long and still nothing?

Dark Charge does not show up anywhere in your abilities list or in your buff icons. It only shows up in the Combat Proficiencies tree.

So, the easy way to check to verify that it is "on" and you are getting the buffs is by opening your Character Sheet.

Look at accuracy. You should be at 110% (or 111 if you have the companion buff).

Look at shield chance. You should see a +15% in the Skills/Buffs subsection.

The only "bug" I encountered on my newest Assassin was that Discharge breaks at level 12 and then begins working again at level 16 when you get the passive that modifies it.

Edited by Caulderone

Dark Charge does not show up anywhere in your abilities list or in your buff icons. It only shows up in the Combat Proficiencies tree.

So, the easy way to check to verify that it is "on" and you are getting the buffs is by opening your Character Sheet.

Look at accuracy. You should be at 110% (or 111 if you have the companion buff).

Look at shield chance. You should see a +15% in the Skills/Buffs subsection.

The only "bug" I encountered on my newest Assassin was that Discharge breaks at level 12 and then begins working again at level 16 when you get the passive that modifies it.

Humm i may have the second bug your referring to as i have tried to use discharge and it says saber not charged . but i do not believe my character is past lvl 16 (haven't wanted to play her cause of this) so i will level her up and see if it comes back.

*EDIT*

Just reached lvl 16 and i can now use discharge, so it seems i was suffering from the same bug you mentioned, thanks could have been waiting forever without knowing this :)

Edited by Kaisernick

From what I've gathered, the discharge bit may not be a bug, or at least not anSin/Shadow exclusive one. I think the same situation happens with sent/mara with zen and beserk. From my understanding, it comes from the fact that discharge and beserk were designed to have different effects depending on the form. Until 12 you are using the Lightning Charge version, at which point your charge changes but the ability doesn't, so it acts like you chose the wrong stance.

Then again, it could be a bug for those two since the Commando's Supercharge doesn't do that...