Unassembled components are much needed in PVE (PLEASE) !!!

wasteroiujhhb

Maybe in flashpoints , or heroics it would be nice to get at least some ! or give more for PVP. but honestly im tired of hammering away at PVP to get them.. it's so time consuming that i lose interest in playing, at the same time love to play.. especially when you have multiple characters and 2 different suits for each.. as timely as it is to get an OP. going and then the roll situation is mostly negative on the unassembled gear.. so what im trying to say is it's getting boring doing the same things .over and over at a snails pace !.... after all it has only taken me over 330 command crates to finally get an mk-3 mainhand weapon is quite frustrating after you already just purchased up to the mk-15 with unassembled components and happens frequently with all the other gear .. you now wasted 2-3 long days of saving and have a almost useless piece of gear...PLEASE PUT SOME IN PVE SOMEWHERE !

Farmable PvE content should not have guaranteed BiS as it encourages boring gameplay.

I disagree. I feel all PVE activity should give Unassembled components but at a much less amount then via ops or Warzones. If they want to grind hours of flashpoints or uprising that is their choice or do an ops and earn them much faster.