HM Ops Team looking for Fill Roles

Varin_Korva

Hello peeps!

We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 DPS/healer for some HM operations ( NIM will STRONGLY be considered). We currently do not have a set time for these Raids as we still have to fill these last couple roles and most of us are very flexible on when we can do this.

If you are interested, I will post contact information below once I get to a couple details. 1) we are not JUST looking to fill roles in this team, we are open to doing multiple runs with more than 1 team. if you are interested IN GENERAL, please let us know your capability through clears, parses, ect. 2) please submit a DPS parse ( if you are a DPS) or the relevant information to us to better understand your capability ^-^.

3) even though these ops are nothing new, we are still looking for helpful people who are experienced in various difficulties to provide more experienced insight. we are interested in anyone on this server to raid with us, you do not necessarily have to take our guild tag, though we strongly approve of those who are willing.

If interested, please Mail or Whisper "Preia" for more information or questions. Please note, all are welcome to group with us provided confidence in your capability is established...just like always really.

thanks again :)!

Hello peeps!

We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 DPS/healer for some HM operations ( NIM will STRONGLY be considered). We currently do not have a set time for these Raids as we still have to fill these last couple roles and most of us are very flexible on when we can do this.

If you are interested, I will post contact information below once I get to a couple details. 1) we are not JUST looking to fill roles in this team, we are open to doing multiple runs with more than 1 team. if you are interested IN GENERAL, please let us know your capability through clears, parses, ect. 2) please submit a DPS parse ( if you are a DPS) or the relevant information to us to better understand your capability ^-^.

3) even though these ops are nothing new, we are still looking for helpful people who are experienced in various difficulties to provide more experienced insight. we are interested in anyone on this server to raid with us, you do not necessarily have to take our guild tag, though we strongly approve of those who are willing.

If interested, please Mail or Whisper "Preia" for more information or questions. Please note, all are welcome to group with us provided confidence in your capability is established...just like always really.

thanks again :)!

If you guys are interested in merging with Tragic Heroes and moving to TEH I'm sure we could provide you with the roles you need, as well as repair funds, Stims, adrenals etc and a friendly environment in which we could help to teach you guys, to improve and get into harder content, as well as weekly pug night ! Let me know via forum mail if you guys are interested.